Thread: Someone have some advice for me urgent

Dreamer

Someone have some advice for me urgent

Hi I just wanted to try and understand something if anyone has had a similar experience I played a team in my league I prefaced I won 2-0 which in the end is the what counts but my team is 117 this one was 88.6 with the same formation I have literally destroyed teams with a higher percentage tonight my team seemed disorganized like it was not following the tactics I gave it, I had down both flanks they kept attacking down the middle, I have a very good DMC playmaker instead of directing the plays he just was trying to do everything himself, my wingers totally sucked and usually they are very good and they played against a much inferior defense, my ST totally missing in action, they must have missed 5 or 6 shots that all other times would have been scores and to top it all off the team was 99% superb morale and training bonuses 40% I cannot understand why they so much underperformed against a team that they should have dominated and trounced, now I am worried because my ST and wingers have been a bit underperfoming and I have two very important matches tomorrow, anyone have some suggestions, by the way I use a 4-5-1 V that has been very succesful in the past in attack

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by MARCO CAIA View Post
    Hi I just wanted to try and understand something if anyone has had a similar experience I played a team in my league I prefaced I won 2-0 which in the end is the what counts but my team is 117 this one was 88.6 with the same formation I have literally destroyed teams with a higher percentage tonight my team seemed disorganized like it was not following the tactics I gave it, I had down both flanks they kept attacking down the middle, I have a very good DMC playmaker instead of directing the plays he just was trying to do everything himself, my wingers totally sucked and usually they are very good and they played against a much inferior defense, my ST totally missing in action, they must have missed 5 or 6 shots that all other times would have been scores and to top it all off the team was 99% superb morale and training bonuses 40% I cannot understand why they so much underperformed against a team that they should have dominated and trounced, now I am worried because my ST and wingers have been a bit underperfoming and I have two very important matches tomorrow, anyone have some suggestions, by the way I use a 4-5-1 V that has been very succesful in the past in attack
    You should remember this, "everytime nordeus launch an update, the gameplay always change". Cause before they are updating for the penalty shoot event, others now working anymore. The same with me, DMC and winger not working anymore. Now i use 5-3-2, hope can survive until new update.

Dreamer
    thank you for your input. However it may be true what you say, I played other games today, association and friendlies, and the formation and wingers as well as strikers worked very well, so I do not know if what you say is the only answer. It may be a contributing factor I personally think that the Nordeus system every so many games one wins has an override in its AI computer that causes your team to perform worse so that in order to win you have to continue to change tactics during the match or make substitutions let us also not forget that we do not know what the adversary's tactics are from what I could tell was that I had my team on normal mentality and it was struggling to create opportunities they kept passing and passing the ball and trying to shoot from out of the box and not creating actual in the box threats this could also be because the tactics of the other team could have been on hard defending and they were preventing things to happen in the box, in fact, I believe that he was playing hard defending and hard tackling because he had a lot of fouls called and my second goal came on a free kick it's a combo of things that all together work against you, fortunately I was able to override the system and opposing tactics by continuing to change up mine Howeevr, it also may be what you say that has been added now to the mix which makes things more difficult