Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hot shots task from Special Sponsor

Addicted

Hot shots task from Special Sponsor

In Special Sponsor a new task just came up to assign 6500 Hot Shot points. The thing is, Hot Shots already started days ago. I assigned my points already and I literally don’t have any players left to assign points to.

Nordeus, can you count the points assigned this season in retrospect? And next time unlock a Special Sponsor task concerning Hot Shots as soon as the Hot Shot events starts? This is a very bad timing.

+1, nodeus should've automatically count the past points we assign since hotshot open.
    or make this task available on the day hotshot open.
    you guys r terrible and you know it!
    now give everyone 60pts in task sponsor for your incompetency!

edited: since now they've give compensation for this mistake i'm thankful towards top11 team for acknowledging their mistake and do what's best for the top11 managers
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 11-21-2022 at 03:04 PM.

+1, totally agree, this is a nonsense
    JohnnyEye likes this.

Banned
    This game is getting worse by the day, its a total cash grab, stupid events, stupid sponsor tasks, ridiculous 3D gameplay, unbalanced league, cup and association games, insane amount of offers, and the list goes on. Disappointing

Same issue with me. I won and assigned 6900 points as soon as the event came up. Now In the special sponsor Task it's showing zero assinged points. It's rubbish.
    JohnnyEye likes this.

Apprentice
    Same! Assigned 8500 on day 1 of hot shots.
    Complete BS.
    But as they said before, they don’t control the special sponsor tasks because they are completely random LOL. Dumb Losers!!
    Last edited by Julandron; 11-20-2022 at 07:23 PM.
    JohnnyEye likes this.

Addicted
    Golden rule: if you don't want to miss any Sponsor tasks, wait for specific things( e.g add role/SA, assign points, coaches etc) to be done as long as you can.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Golden rule: if you don't want to miss any Sponsor tasks, wait for specific things( e.g add role/SA, assign points, coaches etc) to be done as long as you can.
    So, we must wait until last 3 days of the season to assign the hot shot points??? (If any) LOL
    JohnnyEye likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    that's not golden rule. that's stupid rule. stop defending nodes, they make a mistake here.
    the playstyle points is better to be levelup as soon as possible. the difference of having masterPS and not master is quite wide in this game
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 11-21-2022 at 03:04 PM.
    JohnnyEye likes this.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    Administrator
    Hey guys,

We are really sorry for this mismatch and the inconvenience it caused. We realize how this impacted your playing experience. To compensate for that, we have sent a compensation with Special Sponsor points to all affected Managers, which can be claimed through the free offer in game.

Thanks for raising this and your patience while we addressed it.

Best,
    Taliyah25
    jarharnamme and JohnnyEye like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast