Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: How did I lose this? Relatively experienced manager looking for some help!

Exclamation How did I lose this? Relatively experienced manager looking for some help!

I’ve recently massively upgraded my team and I’m looking for my first triple crown. I played an opponent playing 4(2DC DR DL) 1DM 2CM AMR AML ST while I played 442 and I am 114% and they are 97% but I lost 2-0.

I had 58% possession, 12 shots on target to his 2 but still lost. What I should I be doing to guarantee I’m beating my opponents? I thought I’d countered their formation. I had full morale and almost perfect condition and had team and individual bonuses maxed. Just wondering if I could do anything to win this match or if the game just decided I was going to lose?
    mercury10 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RobHilton99 View Post
    I’ve recently massively upgraded my team and I’m looking for my first triple crown. I played an opponent playing 4(2DC DR DL) 1DM 2CM AMR AML ST while I played 442 and I am 114% and they are 97% but I lost 2-0.

I had 58% possession, 12 shots on target to his 2 but still lost. What I should I be doing to guarantee I’m beating my opponents? I thought I’d countered their formation. I had full morale and almost perfect condition and had team and individual bonuses maxed. Just wondering if I could do anything to win this match or if the game just decided I was going to lose?
    Here’s some screenshots, am I doing something wrong or was I just unlucky that his GK was unbeatable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    So, the oppo is 0/1/2 shot on target at half time??? At 2nd half you can play full attack. Play 3 Def and don't use Dmc. Thats what happen to me before (at 84% oppo).

Here’s some screenshots, am I doing something wrong or was I just unlucky that his GK was unbeatable?

approved post***

Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    So, the oppo is 0/1/2 shot on target at half time??? At 2nd half you can play full attack. Play 3 Def and don't use Dmc. Thats what happen to me before (at 84% oppo).

Banned

No wonder this game is a joke.
    RobHilton99 likes this.

Addicted
    Gk got 10 rating. No doubt it was a troll match.
    RobHilton99 likes this.

Super GK scenario, next time you see this, sub' your own GK. It isnt a easy scenario to face and turn in your favour.

Addicted
    Monster GK bug. Subbing your GK not helping to react oppo. GK in bad way imo. Only you can do is, be sure of your key/resolver attackers who are randomly assigned to next match on the pitch by the engine.
    RobHilton99 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Super GK scenario, next time you see this, sub' your own GK. It isnt a easy scenario to face and turn in your favour.
    I had no idea that this was a bug so cheers for the heads up. Is there anywhere I can read more about it? This definitely needs patching

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Monster GK bug. Subbing your GK not helping to react oppo. GK in bad way imo. Only you can do is, be sure of your key/resolver attackers who are randomly assigned to next match on the pitch by the engine.
    So does is there anything you can do to stop this or does subbing your own keeper not even work? Is there anywhere I can read more about this?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast