Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: This is ridiculous

Thumbs up This is ridiculous

We build training ground for the yougsters , wait 28 days for them to develop aaaaaaaaand then we have to pay 24 tokens for our own player ??? Com'n this is ridiculous , it's too greedy of you

This is ridiculous-untitled.jpg
    HaHaSa and cracicot like this.

well, look to Pogba case, u21 can be taken by other clubs who offer more
    24T is high end player, who will develop very very fast .. you are paying what he worth .. 25T if you exchange it in $ section, will equal around his exact value.. this mean you are getting a special player without a Token war .. try to buy this in market, and you will pay:
    5-15 (T) + his price will be even higher 150% = so overall you will pay between 40-50T for him in market if we counted how much he worth and extra you are paying .. bcz remember $= Tokens
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

But what you didn't know is that they are very fast trainers, which is why they're so expensive. People get rid of them and then lose the opportunity.
    shwanko07 and gtmsnba13 like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

man , I got this player before the season for only 3 tokens )) You'll say he is 25 . So what? + Special ability

This is ridiculous-untitled.jpg

Addicted
    Wish I could get one of those types of players. Upgraded my youth system to provide me with players every 16 days and all I get is one position players with no SA.

Next two due in 3 days. This will be fun.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vako Utd View Post
    We build training ground for the yougsters , wait 28 days for them to develop aaaaaaaaand then we have to pay 24 tokens for our own player ??? Com'n this is ridiculous , it's too greedy of you

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	45.8 KB 
ID:	6899
    I just bought an AML/ML because mine was 28yo with 34Q. I would gladly have "looked at" this player but not for 24T. I literally just replaced my AML/ML with a 22yo, 37Q for ONE(1) token. I was surprised that nobody else bid, but very happy nonetheless.

but 24T? and no SA? not worth it.

My 2 youth who I got this morning were a 4* DMC for 15T and a 2* MC....both worthless to me.
    I have not had one player worthy of signing in all my 5 seasons so far.

At least at 24T you know he is a very fast trainer. for 15T I might as well just throw the tokens away.

STILL, way to expensive in terms of tokens for youth players coming through your system. this excuse that your tokens are managerial influence is bull****. at 24T, you are best off buying a 22yo scout with SA.

youths are only worthwhile to Tommy token buyers. End of.

man , I got this player before the season for only 3 tokens )) You'll say he is 25 . So what? + Special ability

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	44.5 KB 
ID:	6901
    so what SA is not that key .. it will help you in 1 out of 3-5 games .. is something extra .. don't be fooled by it.. what is key is his skills
    i sell players with SA at younger age of that
    25 is old man, he is development is slow .. good short term solution, as u will need to replace him next season
    but when you invest 24T .. it will last for 5-6 years minmum more when he is that good high quality trainer
    simple math 3X6= 18 T + money you pay them .. that can go as high as 50-80T bcz remember $= tokens
    Last edited by shwanko07; 05-20-2013 at 01:03 PM.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Anyway I don't buy tokens and not gonna sign this player . Even if I had (25) I would rather build a stadium or smth else . I can easely get this type of player at the market for 10 (MAX)

This is just the message to the creators that they are too greedy
    cracicot and jklm_37 like this.

I don't think any amount of complaining about the tokens will change their minds. They don't seem to listen very much.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    so what SA is not that key .. it will help you in 1 out of 3-5 games ..
    I would love to know how you calculate this.

This is more of a personal observation and useless to anyone else because you cant possibly prove this.

Anyway I don't buy tokens and not gonna sign this player . Even if I had (25) I would rather build a stadium or smth else . I can easely get this type of player at the market for 10 (MAX)

This is just the message to the creators that they are too greedy
    Exactly. Only Tommys bother to spend $5-6M on 18yo to power train. The average manager cant afford to spend tokens on that. If they do, they get one player per season with that kind of money to put out.

Or else you end up buying all the freeagents and selling to make $$$, but then you are spending tokens like mad anyways.
    Last edited by cracicot; 05-20-2013 at 01:19 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast