Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: For Nordeus

Angry For Nordeus

Greetings. How a player could win the auction at a rate of 1.3 million, if he has only 1.2 million? That's why I started bidding, because he had no money. Lost all tokens!

His money will be minus.
    YOU're MANAGER, YOU MANAGE

Congratulation Arsenal!!
    Hope these thread could help you, Formation-Tactic and GUIDE

Banned
    because you can go into debt and have 7 days to repay before the game sells his best players.

You might want to read more of the rules and FAQ here before you continue...good luck

Какой в пизду минус?! Разрабы недоделанные...

П.С. русские не читают ФАКи. не царское это дело...

As I understand it you must have enough money to cover initial bid but not total auction selling price and that is when you have 7 days to pay back.
    thon likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by Ann Shevchenko View Post
    Какой в пизду минус?! Разрабы недоделанные...

П.С. русские не читают ФАКи. не царское это дело...
    Ouais ok super. Mais si tout le monde écrit dans sa langue on va pas y arriver hein ! Un peu d'effort fera pas de mal !

Rookie
    but everytime when i bid more than i got money, T11 tells me "not enough money" go and buy from bank. even if it is only for 1k

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Please use english on forum.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    As I understand it you must have enough money to cover initial bid but not total auction selling price and that is when you have 7 days to pay back.
    Well I just confirmed today that you have to have at least 90% of the players worth to create an initial bid. i had once thought it was 75% but just tested it today as there was a player I wanted but was 100K short of the players worth. I was prepared to go into debt for him but I knew I would get it back when I sold the replacement.
    reddeviljohn likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Well I just confirmed today that you have to have at least 90% of the players worth to create an initial bid. i had once thought it was 75% but just tested it today as there was a player I wanted but was 100K short of the players worth. I was prepared to go into debt for him but I knew I would get it back when I sold the replacement.
    Not necessarily - there's a minimum value that the seller sets on the player being auctioned. It is always lower than his actual value, but may be anywhere between 75% and 90% (just a guess, based on my observations) of the player's value. HOWEVER, with every bid even in the initial round - that price goes higher and higher, so it's quite possible that you would need more than his value in some cases.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast