Thread: a new 7-8 stars or should I keep a 6.5star DC

Question a new 7-8 stars or should I keep a 6.5star DC

So most of my players are raised from Youth Academy, and while training them for years, some attributes will be a lot higher than the other. Now I have two players would like to ask for everyone suggestion:

1st player:
    A 115% DC while his defence skill is 152%, shall I keep him or buy a new 7.2 stars player, while a 7.2 stars DC player will only have a 130~135% defense skill, but a lot higher for the other insignificant attribute
    a new 7-8 stars or should I keep a 6.5star DC-dc.jpg

2nd player:
    A 130% GK, while his goalkeeping skill is 154%, but a few of his attributes are quite low, for example Communication/ Rushing out/ reflexes, shall I replace him next season with a 7stars academy player? (while this current player should be 6.8stars after raising a level)
    a new 7-8 stars or should I keep a 6.5star DC-gk.jpg

looking forward from your feedback, thanks mate
    Last edited by cowball; 01-09-2023 at 09:44 AM.

the way this game is design. it's better for you to concentrate on your attackers (and keep them for long time) while sell and buy all other position because they're expendables. the best way and most manager use is keep and train 3-4 10* attackers, 1gk also training well.
    while others are 1* and buy and sell frequently at the end and start of season

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    the way this game is design. it's better for you to concentrate on your attackers (and keep them for long time) while sell and buy all other position because they're expendables. the best way and most manager use is keep and train 3-4 10* attackers, 1gk also training well.
    while others are 1* and buy and sell frequently at the end and start of season
    Then this is not fun, XDD

Quote Originally Posted by cowball View Post
    Then this is not fun, XDD
    There is a difference between fun and being competitive while F2P.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    There is a difference between fun and being competitive while F2P.
    Its all about $$$$$

Share the stats, go to the team screen, and try to capture the section where you can see he last 5 ratings of all players and goals, assists, motm... Thats the first step, then too, to know if a player is worth to be kept, play a Friendly vs a team 9+ levels lower than you, so to expose the players programming.