Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to re name players?

How to re name players?

Is it possible to re name any or all players?

Yes, that is possible. Start the game and click on the team-window where all your players are listed, then click on the player which you want to rename. Right next to his name, there is a pencil, click on it. Now you can edit the name, the nationality and the number on his shirt. Warning: It costs 1 Token to rename a player!

Thanks for that, can I only do this at the start, I can't seem to see the pencil. Am I going into the squad menu

How to re name players?-editor.jpg

That's what I mean.

How to re name players?-image.jpgI don't see that this is what I get when I click on the players name

You must click on the team button, not on the training button.

I click on the squad button that shows all my squad, then from there pick the player. The pic is the one I get once I've chosen my player I want to edit. I don't have a button named "team" just a "squad" any chance u can send screen shots of step by step please, sorry to be a pain

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Houghton View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	90.6 KB 
ID:	6978I don't see that this is what I get when I click on the players name
    Are you using a mobile or such device? Because I think that the renaming part is only available on pcs.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

I'm playing on iPhone/iPad I don't see that, I go into the squad menu, click the player but I get the screen shot I have attached. Any possibility u can do a step by step screen shot please, sorry to be a pain

On the iphone/pad a lot of options aren't available, for example, the auction hammer icon is not displayed beside a player you have up for sale. Just log in through your facebook and do it there on a laptop or pc.

I've changed a few of mine for the craic ... I tried to change my keeper to Packie Bonner, as he was always known, famous Irish goalkeeper [at least over here, saved a goal in Italia '90 to put us through to the quarter finals where we lost 1-0 to Italy - only 2 goals got past him in 8 games in that WC!] and they wouldn't allow it, had to settle for Pat Bonner. How PC things have gotten ...
    Last edited by Keith Gaule; 05-22-2013 at 12:48 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast