Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: When does the transfer market update for better players?

Apprentice
    Theres no 18yo scouts

Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    I manage two teams. 1st team is lvl 5 and has only few 4* players on transfer market. Maybe one or two 5* players every few days that go 30+ rounds. I collect tokens and buy scouts with that one. My 2nd team is in lvl 3 and has a ton of 5* players that I usually buy with a couple of tokens. It has been like this from day one for each team.
    that is unfair !!
    GRRR i hardly get any 5* in my server

meanwhile, I think token buyers will prefer to have the lower server, as having no token buyer getting easily 5* players will make league more competitive
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    save your tokens and buy scouts, they will be very much better than the other guys on the TM.
    totally disagree, i buy 4*-5* 18 yo high end trainers only, and use the 50T i saved by not buying scouts on my young players, i bid often after day 10 and get players with 1-3T bcz i scare them, and use all extra saved tokens to push those young players into scouts with PT, my side is so young and beating token buyers in league and CL and even at early stages of cup facing stronger sides.. those 18yo will last for me far longer and are better investment than scouts

and here is my squad, the red marked ones i bought 3 days ago and are currently under soft PT (using normal training not hard to minimize red bags)
    Last edited by shwanko07; 05-26-2013 at 12:05 PM.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12