Like Tree10Likes
  • 2 Post By macmag123
  • 2 Post By Sinany03
  • 2 Post By Iron Lion
  • 1 Post By Ποσιδονας
  • 1 Post By macmag123
  • 1 Post By jarharnamme
  • 1 Post By Taliyah25

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Season in Review - share your S166 achievements

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Administrator

[Official] Season in Review - share your S166 achievements

Hey Managers, have you gotten the chance to analyse last season’s achievements?
    What have you learned through the report? What is your new season resolution?

Share your Season in Review report and let us know how well you did in season 166!
    SausyFC and khris like this.

Addicted
    What I like most about this report is that we can see where the player growth is sourced (training, matches etc). It would even be better to break down the “other” further into skill boost from friends, and video drill event.

Now that you are beginning to introduce new stats-related features, I think it’s past time that we have “Club Assists” on the Player Stats tab along with Club Goals. It’s not that the assists are not saved; we know it because top assistant for the club is visible and changes if a player has made more assists. This is especially needed after the introduction of 3D matches where the assists are now more properly recorded.

Adding to that, it’d be also useful to have both CL and SL stats visible at all times on the Player Stats, not just the competition that we are currently/recently in. Just because I’m playin SL now doesn’t mean my player haven’t EVER played in CL. Not to mention removing CL stats of CURRENT SEASON if I finished 3rd in group stage and drop to SL.
    khris and vinim like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    What I like most about this report is that we can see where the player growth is sourced (training, matches etc). It would even be better to break down the “other” further into skill boost from friends, and video drill event.

Now that you are beginning to introduce new stats-related features, I think it’s past time that we have “Club Assists” on the Player Stats tab along with Club Goals. It’s not that the assists are not saved; we know it because top assistant for the club is visible and changes if a player has made more assists. This is especially needed after the introduction of 3D matches where the assists are now more properly recorded.

Adding to that, it’d be also useful to have both CL and SL stats visible at all times on the Player Stats, not just the competition that we are currently/recently in. Just because I’m playin SL now doesn’t mean my player haven’t EVER played in CL. Not to mention removing CL stats of CURRENT SEASON if I finished 3rd in group stage and drop to SL.
    I agree with everything this post says. Make it happen Nordeus!

Rookie
    Al fin metieron estadísticas!! Excelente trabajo!
    A mí me gustaría ver como me fue históricamente contra mis rivales, los resultados de temporadas anteriores. Ojalá se pueda lograr. Gracias
    vinim and khris like this.

I like this new add of the game and it would be better to be visible for all the managers (opponents, friends, etc) .
    What are the factors for growth from Others ?
    khris likes this.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    Administrator
    Hey Managers, thank you all for sharing your thoughts and suggestions on the back of the release of Season in Review! We're forwarding it all to the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    I like this new add of the game and it would be better to be visible for all the managers (opponents, friends, etc) .
    What are the factors for growth from Others ?
    The source of growth "Others" refers to any other source that doesn't fall under the category of "Matches", "Player Academy" and "Training" - such as attribute rewards you can win in different events and features, etc.
    Ποσιδονας likes this.

yeah, should also reward top assister and top rated player.
    top assister can get +% passing while top rated player get +5% to all his key skills.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Official] Season in Review - share your S166 achievements-topscorer.jpg  
    vinim likes this.

Addicted
    I have another feedback about this report. In the Standings tab, we see our performance in different competition. I dropped from CL to SL last season, and the report only shows my SL stats.

Plus, as the group stage, it is showing a group that is completely irrelevant for me (I’m assuming it shows, let’s say, group C of SL because I was in group C of CL? It should show my CL group, and then R16 of SL, QF of SL, etc. If for some reason you cannot show CL and SL stats together, at least show the group standings of my R16 opponent so it’s at least partially relevant to me.

Addicted
    In the report, the tab shows correctly that I won the Super Cup but the report itself says “better luck next time”. I guess it’s because I won in penalties?

[Official] Season in Review - share your S166 achievements-554beae0-1bb2-4ecb-acc5-81c0f34a29e8.jpeg

The code must be written as “if goals scored > goals conceded, show WIN, else show better luck next time”.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Official] Season in Review - share your S166 achievements-61b29184-892e-4fc2-8cb7-83d759d3539a.jpeg  

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    In the report, the tab shows correctly that I won the Super Cup but the report itself says “better luck next time”. I guess it’s because I won in penalties?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	554BEAE0-1BB2-4ECB-ACC5-81C0F34A29E8.jpeg 
Views:	14 
Size:	52.1 KB 
ID:	140393

The code must be written as “if goals scored > goals conceded, show WIN, else show better luck next time”.
    Thanks for reporting this Sinany03. It's been forwarded to the team, we'll make sure to look into this inconsistency.
    Sinany03 likes this.