Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MARCO CAIA

Thread: Anyone know how I can beat him

Anyone know how I can beat him

He is 20% stronger then me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Let me tell you something a 20% stronger team is almost impossible to beat, at best you get a draw, I have never beaten a team 20% stronger heck I have rarely beaten a team 10 to 15% stronger. I does not matter what you do you can do har defending all the strategies you want it's nearly impossible. Also because this game for the most part is already programmed to make teams win or lose. Tonight I have a game with a team 13% stronger in the league, we are tied for first-place pointwise but they are first by goal differential I am playing 4-5-1 V defensive with normal tackling guaranteed I will lose and I am playing at home with my whole team with morale on fire. I will let you know what the outcome was, however, I am already resigned to losing. I know this game by now, I won the league last season, it is highly unlikely that THEY will make me win it this season. I would be satisfied with a tie but I doubt it. It will be my first loss of the season in the league. It's hard to beat equal teams stronger ones very rare. I believe we only delude ourselves to think we can beat a team 15% and over stronger than ours
    vinim likes this.