Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Damian Ogłaza
  • 1 Post By vinim
  • 1 Post By Damian Ogłaza

Thread: Club/manager level

Club/manager level

Could anyone explain me why my team hasn't got promoted, but it still leveled up (from 95 to 96) and players lost 20% of their skills?

Quote Originally Posted by Damian Ogłaza View Post
    Could anyone explain me why my team hasn't got promoted, but it still leveled up (from 95 to 96) and players lost 20% of their skills?

Because you finished 9th or 10th and the server needed teams to complete the higher level leagues.

Thanks. I've just thought so I finished in 9th place. And it was not my intention. I have to struggle against much stronger teams again. It's been so long since I haven't been promoted that I forgot about it
    F***
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Damian Ogłaza View Post
    Thanks. I've just thought so I finished in 9th place. And it was not my intention. I have to struggle against much stronger teams again. It's been so long since I haven't been promoted that I forgot about it
    F***
    Club/manager level-wallpaper2.jpg

Apprentice
    Zero chances this season.

A 177% club in champions and cup, a 144% club in league. There is no way to compete against them without spend thousands of tokens, season is over.
    Damian Ogłaza likes this.

My cup opponent was only 118% but almost 40% difference is enough

In conclusion, I was promoted a level higher, I was deprived of 20% of the skills of my players, but I can't get prizes in federation tournaments because I didn't promote. F*** ridicoulus! In addition, most of my recent games that I lost I had quite huge adventage both in possesssion and shots (on goal). And other statistics and the flow of the game too.
    Match engine is a joke. Today my forward gets into penalty area and being 10-11 meters in front of a goal, where the closest opponents were about 5 meters away, he just turned around and passed back
    vinim likes this.

Apprentice
    Had my first 2 league games v 176% & 174% - obviously lost both. Be very lucky to finish 3rd now