Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By gogs67

Thread: Penalty clash - pay to win, Nordeus ruined this mode

Angry Penalty clash - pay to win, Nordeus ruined this mode

I can't believe that this mode is now ruined.

Last day, some players could play 4 times of 40 minutes and some could only play 3 times, I lost 100 tokens there.

Today, I paid 100 tokens to get 20 x2 "Medal doubler" so that I can try and compete for top 3 places on leaderboard but looks like I lost tokens because of that even tho I have 80% win ratio on this event and playing 3rd arena.

Last time I was always 1st at this event and now since it is pay to win I can't be even in top 10 because people are buying ULTIMATE BUNDLE - 20$ and spamming all power-ups. Like 1st player in my team has 58% win ratio and I have 79% win ratio. But he invested money or paid tokens to have every single match "Medal doubler". I like how even this game which requires skill became pay to win game without skill

I liked this event before but I guess it is enough, I won't invest a single penny anymore, every single game become pay to win, I can't believe....

Penalty clash - pay to win, Nordeus ruined this mode-screenshot_1.jpg
    Penalty clash - pay to win, Nordeus ruined this mode-screenshot_3.jpg
    Penalty clash - pay to win, Nordeus ruined this mode-screenshot_5.jpg

Penalty clash - pay to win, Nordeus ruined this mode-screenshot_7.jpg
    Penalty clash - pay to win, Nordeus ruined this mode-screenshot_8.jpg
    Penalty clash - pay to win, Nordeus ruined this mode-screenshot_9.jpg

Famous
    Sorry but you're complaining that you lost tokens playing this because other people paid more tokens than you?
    Think how it feels for those of us who don't spend tokens at all on this kind of event. we have no chance lol
    maloukees and vinim like this.

I am saying that it is pointless to even compete at this event because it became pay to win. And it is way better not to spend a single token and play for free so the event which was supposed to represent a competition (using skill and only skill), has become pay to win with little skill... Just please remove x2 medals and it will be way better....