Thread: Have they changed?

Rookie

Have they changed?

It shall not be possible to change the match to start earlier the same day as it shall be played. My game tonight was scheduled to start 21:35. Now it says 18:33. They can’t have changed it…

Rookie
    It's a bug again, I also just had match rescheduled two hours earlier.

Famous
    Same. Just cost me 22 rest packs to recover players in time.

40 minutes between games!

Addicted
    Yep, it’s another bug.

I had 22 minutes (yes, TWENTY TWO) between my league and Super League matches, even though Fixtures page showed more than 3 hours. The first match played in hot weather, which made things even worse.

The compensation should be at least 30 green packs or having all players in the squad fully rested automatically. Plus, I had a player got injured at the beginning of second match for 3 days (because he started the second match with some 50% condition) so I need at least 12 red packs, as well.

Have they changed?-a34385a3-8f68-46ca-ac7d-f2ec42da6ec9.jpg

Rookie
    My match was supposed to be for 21:33 and went off at 17:something. I lost, so I am pissed. What compensation is possible for costing me the league?

Addicted
    Not even an acknowledgment??

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    Not even an acknowledgment??
    Not yet. Nothing. I even opened a support ticket that is, as of yet, unanswered.

Apprentice
    nordeous doesn't care what is posted here on this forum. The developers only innovate in the charges, absurd prices, events with stupid prizes, in game issues and even in customer service, we follow with the same crap.