Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By MARCO CAIA
  • 1 Post By MARCO CAIA
  • 1 Post By MARCO CAIA

Thread: Most unfair gaming

Dreamer

Most unfair gaming

It took me 6 months to realize that this game is a manipulation to make us spend money and if we do not then things get much more difficult in terms of winning trophies when we have to compete against teams that are 20% to 30% stronger it's impossible to advance. Nordeus also cares absolutely NOTHING in making fairness the main feature of the game. I have complained many times about the different ways many managers cheat. One way they do is they have all key players at 140% then the rest of the players are very low like 3-4 stars that bringing down the total percentage of the team so they can compete against other teams that have a similar total percentage but you will NEVER EVER win because it still is like playing against a team that is 20-30% higher.

Nordeus has to limit the percentage of teams not only the total but also the players, each league season should have a limit as to how high a percentage a team and players can achieve. there should be competitions and leagues based on cash and others. So if I decide to spend a whole lot of money I will always win everything and others who struggle to get tokens and resources will always be at a disadvantage. I realize that Nordeus is in this to make money but we are in this to have fun not be aggravated all the time between the AI computer and algorithms that screw you all the time and players who spend money and get their teams to succeed.

I spend very little real money because without a minimum you really get nowhere but I ma tired of the bad matchmaking Nordeus does. I am wheing now if the fun is more than the aggravation this game gives and thinking of quitting.

You get into the CL and you have a team in the group 20% stronger you know at the most you arrive second then you go into the next round and all of a sudden I am faced with another team 22% stronger, you know you're done. If I am at 120% the other teams should not be more than 10% stronger then you know you have at least a shot but like this it's nonsense.
    vinim likes this.

Apprentice
    it's all to force your mind to think it needs to spend money on this ****. Everything. The developers look at our complaints here on the forum, about the inequality of the teams, the hacks, and probably spend the day laughing. Bastards.

Dreamer
    I agree, they do absolutely nothing to make this game more enjoyable and fair, they constantly use up the game memory to create stupid events where even there only the pay-to-play spenders can do well. Instead of using up the game programming to make the game fairer for all. I often sent them and commented that what they need to do is to reform the game so that the leagues are more like the real ones. They need to reward players rather than penalize them. The league should be structured where the first three are promoted to the next league and the rewards should be the following no loss of stars, 25 tokens for first place plus money, 20 tokens and money for second place, 15 tokens and money for third place. In addition, the top goal scorer, rating, and assist should all get a prize without having to enter into any special event to get them. Thirdly the teams that are left between 4th and 8th remain in that league, and the remaining get demoted to the lower league and lose the 20% In CL and other competitions the prizes also should be tokens if you win you get 30 tokens and money second place 25 tokens and money third 20 tokens and fourth 15 just like in the associations. Basically, the leagues should be set up similarly to the associations. Then there should be limits in every league level to the number of percentages the teams and players can arrive at. For example, at a certain level, you can only arrive at a maximum of 120% then when you promote to the next since you do not lose the stars you can arrive at 130, and so on. this way here the matches will all be closer and fairer. In a real league, it is rare that a team is 20-30% stronger than the weakest. In addition, ties are not frequent as they are in real football this is because the teams are not close enough in %. In real football, ties are very frequent and in this game they are rare. Just these adjustments alone would create a much better game and a much fairer one. In addition, needed to divide big spenders, medium spenders, and little spenders in categories and create different tiers of the game. This also would keep the game much fairer and much more enjoyable. I wish I had the resources to create my own game, this is how I would set it up.

Addicted
    But those complains could be made 7 years ago and they could be still viable nowdays. And are

But c'mon marco caia, if you reward first 3 teams and demolish all others than gap between teams would increase much more than it is now.

What i strongly agree is that they should change league system and reform it to something like association module. In order to make real promotions, get rid of bots in lower levels (because they would move to lower divisions probably) and establish common teams in middle divisions.

And they could somehow reward champions and other leagues because noone care after 10 years than they would get a trophy )))

Rookie
    90% of mobile games are "pay to win", top eleven has implemented and changed game for those who want to be the best having to spend.

Dreamer
    No, if it was a fair game with a fairer computer algorithm then the teams who win would win mostly on the merits of training and preparation and the reward is simply tokens and no loss of stars. Obviously, the teams that promote to a higher league would be pretty much on the equal plane as well as those who demote and the ones who remain in the same league. This would actually incentivize managers to always improve their teams to do better if they do not promote or demote. In real football the winners get rewarded, right? Instead in this game, we make nothing if we do well but a paper trophy and no other incentive to do well if not to spend money.

Look, when you play a team that is 125.4 and you are 125.1 and lose 2-0 with an ideal tactic against their formation and your team at 40% and morale on superb, while it is possible in a small percentage of cases, this happens because the AI algorithms prefer one team over another why we do not know. I realize that 98 times out of 100 when I encounter a team that is equal in quality, slightly better, or slightly worse I lose. It's useless if you win big with much weaker teams but hardly ever win when you need to. I am sick and tired of seeing we were well prepared but ultimately it was not enough, WHAT IS ENOUGH? Enough is spending a whole lot of money every season, building a team that is 20-30% stronger than most, and then it will be enough. Then you have the cheaters who are allowed to compete in here, Managers who have all the key players with very high % live 140 + and the rest 3-4 star players this way they can compete in a league and seem like the team is beatable but in reality, it's unbeatable and gets to play in lesser leagues. The game allows too many unfair practices that harm the play of others, I played a team like that only 2% better than mine on the surface but I lost 4-0 because most of the players were 140 +. It's ridiculous.
    vinim likes this.

Dreamer
    I think that as soon as my next token monthly card expires I should quit this game
    vinim likes this.

Addicted
    Only competition where you are rewarded - association. But again those asso results are dependable on your league placement, those annoying modifiers, events where you get additional fa points... It's suck because other things influence the association. It's not that you can beat your opponents here and climb but you are affected by those additional things who makes huge influence in your last placement.

Yes, teams with very high percentage of skills for key players and low level of others are wound of the game core itself. But what can you do when the game is made like this?
    I dont see any other option just to change league system. Otherwise this game would stuck on his rock.