Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By cracicot
  • 1 Post By cracicot

Thread: Looking to kill a giant

Banned

Looking to kill a giant

OK, So I won the first leg 2-1 at home. I count myself lucky at the same time, I played a good formation and tactics.

BUT, the return leg is up and he is playing at home and will most likely play his first team, which should kick my ass.

I put my theoretical formation on the far left.

He has the other stats in this pic. As you can see, he plays his reserves. he is 7Q and a * better than me. Even my lvl 5 team is not as good as this guy, barely.

I was thinking of going 4-2-1-2-1, defensive, hard tackle, long ball, mixed passing or on the flanks, counterattacks, with red arrows on AML/AMR, both DMCs, and both DL/DR.

I know its a longshot, but if I can score a goal or keep it tied at 0-0, then its all good. this is the hardest team in the CL.

i could always go 4-5-1V, defensive, my strong formation, which does well vs his 4-1-3N-2.

What do you think?
    shwanko07 likes this.

Any butterfly or V-formation could "easily" beat the 4-1-3-2 formation.... And since you need a goal or two, why play defensivly? Go offensive with 2 strikers and wrap it up before he knows what hit him.

Also, avoid playing with an AMC (his DMC will become useless).
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Banned
    Welll, I am elated. First time we killed a Goliath/Tommy

I am pleasantly surprised, but not, at the same time. He was dumb enough to start his reserves in the first game and all I had to do was hold a lead with a good defensive/offensive formation.

Yay ME!
    reddeviljohn likes this.

Well played mate,that formation worked really well.