Thread: No event for all managers ??? Discrimination against high level managers ???

Question No event for all managers ??? Discrimination against high level managers ???

Am I the only one that noticed that Top11 do not care about managers who played this game for long time and only care about new one?

Why do I think that?

1. It is because at level 115 which is currently maxed, everyone has 160%+ quality of the team and it is very hard to compete for top3 places which is important for x3 in Associations. So automatically people who are playing this game for 10+ years are in disadvantage because of their level.

2. Why am I matched against 1 level higher in Champion League every single season? I am level 93 and last season I was matched against 2 levels higher opponents.

3. We are not getting event, now this is another level of pay to win. I guess they just do not want to give this event to higher lvl managers because they want from us to pay for tokens, because we are skilled and have good squad.

What is next? This game is 50 times more enjoyable at lower level managers than higher one. And it is not profitable to pay attention at higher level managers because they are like 5% of the all managers.

I feel like this game is becoming more pay to win by every single season, just penalty clash to pay in order to play (compete) is another level of micro transactions where I did not see in any other online game.

Addicted
    Man, the same situation is everywhere in the world. Companies only care of new customers.

However, we could all agree that league system is that thing which is dragging this game down. Old and outdated system which makes everything complicated.

And no doubt that core of this game is stuck years ago where a lot of features are only somehow important for beginners.

Apprentice
    Are you actually missing an event?
    I'm on level 110 - and I have a Commentator Callouts event, but my other teams at 76 & 19 have not??

Addicted
    Is there actually an event going on? I don’t see it, either. I’m level 85.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by davewootton1964 View Post
    Are you actually missing an event?
    I'm on level 110 - and I have a Commentator Callouts event, but my other teams at 76 & 19 have not??
    My level 12 team has it, my 104 doesn't.

No event for me on level 101. I found this on the Nordeus help site:

https://nordeus.helpshift.com/hc/en/...vent/?p=web&l=

Not available to everyone it says but apparently it will become available at some point.

Thank you for informing us

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    No event for me on level 101. I found this on the Nordeus help site:

https://nordeus.helpshift.com/hc/en/...vent/?p=web&l=

Not available to everyone it says but apparently it will become available at some point.

Hope that this **** up from Nordeus/Take Two is confined to each individual server and that there are no teams in my tournaments that are able to claim superstar loan players whilst I can’t?

Organize, brewery, couldn’t, a, piss up, a, in.

Rearrange these words to perfectly sum up this company in one phrase.

Apprentice
    You're correct.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk