Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Referral problem

Referral problem

Hello

A few months ago my brother created an account and added me as his mentor. He had to stop playing and deleted the account. Now he has created another account, he tried to add me as his mentor but it won't let him, it says that another account on his device already added me as his mentor. How do I get him to add me as his mentor?

Thanks

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Administrator
    Hey Manager,
    Thank you for the message.
    This might occur due to certain limitations within Top Eleven's referrals system. While it allows Managers to link their club to a mentor and become their referral, it cannot be done multiple times from the same device, even when they are trying to do so with a new club.
    If your brother would like to continue playing with the old account that's already connect to yours as a referral, he can try retrieving the access through a platform he might've connected it to (Facebook, Game Center, or Google Play).
    Hope this helps! If you need any further help with referrals or account recovery, feel free to get in touch with our support team through the "?" in-game.
    Thanks for playing!

Best, macmag123