Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Stubborn

Stubborn

can someone please explain me how to get "stubborn" achivement that goat head i bid 50 tokens and get to round 50 and still didnt get it

Quote Originally Posted by SrkiBog View Post
    can someone please explain me how to get "stubborn" achivement that goat head i bid 50 tokens and get to round 50 and still didnt get it
    Hi and welcome to the forum,

Sadly for us, our beloved goat achievement isn't available.. but we will suggest to the admins to bring back that cool achievement.

Cheers! Khris

you cant get that achivement now? why ... and why they didnt say that somewhere
    khris likes this.

are some more achivements unavailable like tireless bcs i did arrange 5 frendly games during a day and still didnt get it
    khris likes this.

Addicted
    Interestingly can we have a list of available achievements.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Staggy Stagg View Post
    Interestingly can we have a list of available achievements.
    LIST OF ORIGINAL ACHIEVEMENTS

4 NEW 2020 ACHIEVEMENTS

I suggested to bring back the Stubborn achievement but with the name changed, do it would be called The Goat and achieved every time a player reach the top scorer in the 3 lists, of League/Cup/ CL or SL.

I think it would be more interesting like that and if we can achieve it several times, even better.

Stubborn-goat2.jpg

i contact nordeus support they told me you still can get stubborn and tireless
    and you telling me stubborn is unvailable since 2020 or something who i should belive now
    but they are so re*****i have to say... they literaly cant explain to me what is 50th round of auction bcs i paid player more than 50 tokens 3 times and didnt get it.... and i still dont have answer what is round of auction
    Last edited by khris; 05-31-2023 at 01:48 AM. Reason: Keep the courtesy when writing, please.

i contact nordeus support they told me you still can get stubborn and tireless
    and you telling me stubborn is unvailable since 2020 or something who i should belive now
    but they are so retarded i have to say... they literaly cant explain to me what is 50th round of auction bcs i paid player more than 50 tokens 3 times and didnt get it.... and i still dont have answer what is round of auction
    Welcome again to the forum,
    Please keep the courtesy when writing in this space.

The achievement isn't actually available but from the community of players we are trying to suggest a solution to make it available even if this needs a revamp.

By my side I suggested to change its name to The Goat so to earn this achievement every time we win the 3 seasonal top scorer rankings with the same player.
    I think this would mean a real challange and would make it worth to achieve.

We hope for a goat comeback as soon as posible.

Cheers,
    Khris

They told me you can get tireless if you arrange 5 frendy matches durimg a day and i did
    and didnt get it so i contaced nordic support send them even photos and they just ignore me for 3 days now...

They told me you can get tireless if you arrange 5 frendy matches durimg a day and i did
    and didnt get it so i contaced nordic support send them even photos and they just ignore me for 3 days now...
    Who are they... ? more details please, and in that case, share the suppoert ticket number or, use the forum support form in bugs section to reach them please.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast