Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Taliyah25

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Team spamming all association members with friendlies

Addicted

Team spamming all association members with friendlies

All members of our association are being spammed numerous times a day by a bot team that is not a friend of any of us. When you look at the rewards the blue boosters are not added to the account. How can we stop this happening, I repeat he is not a friend of any team. Thanks.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Administrator
    Hey Manager,

Thank you for raising this. It is possible to schedule a regular friendly match with a Manager who isn't necessarily on your Friends list. As you've mentioned, the Away team in friendlies doesn't get rewards after the match, but they don't lose any condition or get injured either. The Home team, on the other hand, is affected - loses condition, receives rewards, can get injured, and so on.

I understand that in some cases you might not like to engage in unwanted friendly matches and prefer to have a clear schedule. As the Away team, you have the option to see upcoming friendly matches scheduled by you or the opponent in the Fixtures tab, and cancel them at your convenience by tapping the X option next to the match time. Once the match is kicks off, there's no option to interrupt it nor cancel it.
    I understand the number of scheduled friendlies can differ from club to club, so if the volume of incoming friendly matches is overwhelming for you, please send me a direct message with more information about your club so we can investigate further.

Best,
    Taliyah25
    maloukees likes this.