Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: For Adnins/suport and plaeyrs look its importnant

Banned

For Adnins/suport and plaeyrs look its importnant

Some time ago I opened the Topic in which I explained that I have a problem with unreturned tokens and and tokens which simply disappeared on the same day.Talking about exactly 31 tokens its not big deal but i pay for them and i want them back.I sent request to Nordeus support this happened in 12.05 the day in which I had a problem.I have 3 answers for 9 days by any Noredeus employee and the 3 identical 100%.their response was that the tokens are returned to me with a table with the hours in which I bidd.3rd answer was, after verification of their technical team.I asked them to verify the token I've had and I've spent but if i talk to the wall will have greater success...It makes me to think that they A) they cant,B)they do not care,C)they are lazy. in all 3 cases if one of hacks in internet work they will not do anything because either can not or do not want.I do not believe it is so difficult to verify tokens that one player has to account and it is difficult to explain the reason for their absolutely irresponsible attitude towards their client in this case me.I am 37 years old man who will survive without these 31 tokens but the point is that when they take our money they make it for second,but deny or unable to solve the problems that have to is unavoidable for internet gaming.
    if anyone of here situated employees explain me what to do,after support team denied, can not or does not want help me I will be surprised and grateful.....
    i will show with screens :For Adnins/suport and plaeyrs look its importnant-cutmypic-20-.png its buged player because of him disappeared my tokens(16 which had no returned after negotiation bidd +15 which disappeared in unexplained reasons for me and i had after negotiation bidd)
    How you can see player has no team,number,T-shirt just 1 question mark.Obviously there is some problem with the player but I would not know what.What I know is that the team to who i made the offer had a negative financial balance,if it was day 7, it is possible to transfers that are blocked to cause of my problem.
    How look normal player:For Adnins/suport and plaeyrs look its importnant-cutmypic-21-.png
    you can see that he have team,number,T-shirt
    If you think that is possible to be free agent its not :For Adnins/suport and plaeyrs look its importnant-cutmypic-19-.png
    he have team:Free agent and no question mark.
    I make this post here Why Your Support showed extremely ugly attitude to an issue that should be solved,which cost me money no matter how.happened to me with 31 tokens but tomorrow it could be someone who has bought thousands tokens answer will be same ?
    The second reason why write here is toknow people with what kind of people they are dealing ans think better when pres BUY TOKENS........

So admins/employee tell me how i can take my tokens back ????????????????
    Last edited by chakalat; 05-21-2013 at 07:17 PM.

Banned
    I will up topic until I get a meaningful answer and solution to my problem.Also not a bad idea to consider any other option on which how to help people who have technical problems a little faster.At that address which is given to help things get too slow.If there is a problem from which no one is immune you need to send request,after 2 day you have an answer that usually can not help you.Then explain everything again in details and wait new 2 days for new pointless reply.It may take months with this scheme while getting some help,if you are not tired and you not left everything.I do not understand what prevents you to have a section in the forum for technical issues that have your customers.....
    On support.nordeus.eu i cant upload screens like here contact with the support becomes too difficult and slow.
    The lack of any adequate response has been making me to think that this is pure stealing.and I do not mean by this that people complain about in the forum and etc results and the game is yours, and you set the rules.I mean you have a technical problem that refuse or are unable to fix thereby stealing from me and unclear how many people more!
    Consider for more quicker and adequate way to solve technical problems especially with tokens that cost money and people buy because they have determined that they need now and not after one month,if ever bother to solve any problems..............
    Money from our cards disappear immediately not after a monts!!!

Waiting for an answer from the admin / moderator / employee.Contact with support.nordeus.eu NOT WORK !!!!!
    Last edited by chakalat; 05-21-2013 at 09:45 PM.

Your english makes me want to die, sorry.
    Loserpool likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Announcement View Post
    Your english makes me want to die, sorry.
    So does your uselessness, though.

Banned
    My english is not perfect yea but this is not the most important thing I think it's clear what I want to explain

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    So does your uselessness, though.
    Well, I can't help him if I don't understand his text.

Banned
    Well, I can't help him if I don't understand his text.
    you are admin/mod etc ?if you are not you cant help me you can just spam about my bad english.I wrote all this while I was quite angry.if something is not clear I will try to explain it better.

Quote Originally Posted by chakalat View Post
    you are admin/mod etc ?if you are not you cant help me you can just spam about my bad english.I wrote all this while I was quite angry.if something is not clear I will try to explain it better.
    No, I'm not an administrator or moderator. It would be awesome if you could try to explain it better.

Banned
    No, I'm not an administrator or moderator. It would be awesome if you could try to explain it better.
    then especially for you will explain short.
    1.I had a bug in which I disappeared 31 tokens
    2.wait more than 10 days support to solve my problem
    3.they do not do anything
    4.if they do something will not be soon
    5.Nordeus support sux a lot
    6.Pray do not have a technical problem with the game,they act like retarded
    7.I can not believe that well thought game can have such poor support
    8.they do not know what happened with this player and have no idea what happens in their game
    so clear for you?

You should contact a forum moderator or send them a ticket. You won't get any help or assistance here, since nobody knows or have the ability to help/assist you.

RU: Вы должны связаться с модератором форума или отправить им билет. Вы не будете получать любую помощь или помощь здесь, так как никто не знает, или есть возможность помочь / помочь вам

BG: Можете да се свържете с модератор форум или изпратете ги на билет. Вие няма да получите помощ или съдействие, нито тук, тъй като никой не знае или има възможност да помогне / ви помогне
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast