Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: For Adnins/suport and plaeyrs look its importnant

Banned
    Hehe how do you think I understand that their support team sucks.everything they did was make a simple check my offers to players.my problem is their technical and they refuse to deal with it...I send ticket here support.nordeus.eu but no effect.if anyone knows where or to who to send my problem tell me /
    so ask for admin here i want to know what i need to do now after their support team does not want or can not solve my problem.
    Last edited by chakalat; 05-21-2013 at 10:42 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    You should contact a forum moderator or send them a ticket. You won't get any help or assistance here, since nobody knows or have the ability to help/assist you.

RU: Вы должны связаться с модератором форума или отправить им билет. Вы не будете получать любую помощь или помощь здесь, так как никто не знает, или есть возможность помочь / помочь вам

BG: Можете да се свържете с модератор форум или изпратете ги на билет. Вие няма да получите помощ или съдействие, нито тук, тъй като никой не знае или има възможност да помогне / ви помогне
    So how i can contact with forum moderator and how he can help me when my problem is with bug but technical team can not or not want to solve my problem....

Dreamer
    For starters, you could try posting in the Bugs and Technical Issues forum instead of the general one.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Narf View Post
    For starters, you could try posting in the Bugs and Technical Issues forum instead of the general one.
    Yea i try there too now wait for any answer like last 10 days ....
    PS:I played a few online games and I've never seen so slow and inadequate customer support

I have a feeling MKDII will see this and help you, as he helped me when I had a problem recently, he is a very nice guy, I know you feel angry about what happened and you have a right but in my experience if you want something from someone no point in calling them names as they will not want to help you, I hope MKDII will see this and look into it for you, he is a nice mod everybody previously mentions, good luck.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by chakalat View Post
    Hehe how do you think I understand that their support team sucks.everything they did was make a simple check my offers to players.my problem is their technical and they refuse to deal with it...I send ticket here support.nordeus.eu but no effect.if anyone knows where or to who to send my problem tell me /
    so ask for admin here i want to know what i need to do now after their support team does not want or can not solve my problem.
    You have to keep following up with your support ticket. Yes, they are slow, but keep it active (1 post a day is enough). It took me two weeks to get registered for these forums.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    I have a feeling MKDII will see this and help you, as he helped me when I had a problem recently, he is a very nice guy, I know you feel angry about what happened and you have a right but in my experience if you want something from someone no point in calling them names as they will not want to help you, I hope MKDII will see this and look into it for you, he is a nice mod everybody previously mentions, good luck.
    I hope you're right.thats why i open topik here

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    You have to keep following up with your support ticket. Yes, they are slow, but keep it active (1 post a day is enough). It took me two weeks to get registered for these forums.
    they do not check if I tell them the truth.For 10 days I got 3 answers that have nothing to do with my problem.I have no problem to wait 10 days but to examine what happened and fix the problem.I only get useless answers that actually make me angry/

MDKII
    Hello Chakalat,

We've looked into this and even double-checked it, but everything points towards the tokens having been refunded to your account when you didn't win the Direct Transfer. Our logs show that you changed your offers a few times, and whenever you change an offer in a direct transfer for a player (from offering 5 to 8 tokens for example), it incurs a permanent 1 token cost (like how bidding in regular transfers works). The missing tokens that aren't accounted for seem to be from that. We couldn't see your exact amount of tokens during each moment, but we were able to see how transactions went, and it all points towards every direct transfer that failed having been refunded to you.

I know this is not the answer you wanted to hear, but maybe you weren't aware of the 1 token cost when changing bids, and just lost track? Like I said, we double-checked and this was all we could find.

Banned
    1-st Thanks for the quick response.I have the answers from your support team For Adnins/suport and plaeyrs look its importnant-cutmypic-22-.png

if you look at the hours in which have been made offers you will see that in more than 24 h.For example:in 05.06 14:03:43 i make ofer which expires on 05.07 14:03:43.i make new(not change ofer)after 1 min and 1 sek 05.07 14:04:44.We know that this not cost me any tokens i use negotiation long time.If you look in in 05.11 and 05.12 you will see that my offer dont have time which expires.I have not got the player and the tokens are not returned .In 05.12 when i login in game i had message that my offer is not accepted and my tokens in returned but this is not that.I log few hours before time expired,2-3 hours before the time runs out.i open negotiation list and player missing.then open my news and find him there.He was with question mark like you can see in my screen and time still count.I decided that as ever my tokens will returned when time expired.in this time i had 31 tokens and i make new ofer for other player 16 tokens and i left with 15.When time for player with question mark expired i had diskonekted from game.When i log in again i had 0 tokens....I miss 15 wich i not use and 16 from negotiation transfer .
    look again hours when i bidd,then player with question mark(you know that is not normal)and you will understand that something is wrong
    .I make offer to team PETUNA who was with negative balance,if 12.05 is 7-th day with negative balance this team can have blocked transfers and this can be reason for my problem.And how i tell to support i not rise my offers,i know rulles and no point to do this.When i make offer in negotiation i make 1-2-3 tokens(for manager 15-16 tokens in total) and wait his reaction.Then i make offer again when time expired becouse maybe manager is not logged in this 24hours.I am 100% what happened.Cheking my transfers is not enough in this case.Its bug that may you not have met so far.
    I hope I explained that understood,and thanks again for fast reaction.

PS:to loose 31 tokens i need to change my offer 31 times you know i cant do this its impossible
    Last edited by chakalat; 05-22-2013 at 10:20 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast