Thread: Best Defense Ever?

Best Defense Ever?

1 star players able to beat 180 AMC and AMs disarm the ball and tackle. Never a penalty. What a joke this game has become.

Now people are loading up 1 star players on DCs and DLs to lower the team rating and they can win easily when 1 star defenders are so good because the rest of the team is maxxed out. And they get easy draws.

What an fling joke. 5 times playing the same team that did that and barely able to score...and I demolish teams higher than me constantly.

I hope Nordeus will fix this

I'm new to the game so I haven't experience that yet but...wow...really? 1 star defenders can stop much stronger offensive players? Am I wasting my time and game cash buying defensive players then?

Yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Methos View Post
    I'm new to the game so I haven't experience that yet but...wow...really? 1 star defenders can stop much stronger offensive players? Am I wasting my time and game cash buying defensive players then?
    Yes, imo. Defenders can absolutely have low ratings but defend like superstars. Concentrate on the other players 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by Methos View Post
    I speak for the last line. Having a solid DMC and a good midfield that can dominate possession absolutely nullifies DCS.

Interesting...and coincidentally I just received a 8* defender on loan
    Oh well beggars can't be choosers