Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: URGENT : 21 players in my team .. 2x u21 players to come tommorow

sign the free one and sell him right away. Then eventually sign the T one and keep. easy o.ò

i think you can have as many player as you like but you can have only 22 signed players.
    i used to have 25 at once because i won 2 auctions (the later one i used only 1 token and no one fight) when i had 21 and then 2 youngster came.
    shwanko07 likes this.
    WIN
    DRAW
    LOSE

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Swb View Post
    i think you can have as many player as you like but you can have only 22 signed players.
    i used to have 25 at once because i won 2 auctions (the later one i used only 1 token and no one fight) when i had 21 and then 2 youngster came.
    auction and youth according to FAQ is different but guess FAQ was wrong
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    sign the free one and sell him right away. Then eventually sign the T one and keep. easy o.ò
    cheers
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away

just to be save, i actually sold my surplus player a CM 21yo 5* with a corner SA ... people went mad about him .. gone to round 79 was worth 7m .. been sold 46m !! that was best move i ever made

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    just to be save, i actually sold my surplus player a CM 21yo 5* with a corner SA ... people went mad about him .. gone to round 79 was worth 7m .. been sold 46m !! that was best move i ever made
    that awkward moment when crazy token buyers are fighting for their pride and dignity

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    Jammy bastard. Best I've had is £1m over the transfer value for my crappy ML at the beginning of the season.

If I get an ML or MC tomorrow from the youth, I might try and see if a 21yo 5* Q46 MC (though has no SA) can give me similar luck.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    OK but to put your mind at rest I had no slots as 22 players in my squad and got both my youths.
    I can confirm that. With 22 both players are in the waiting queue and you need to make free space for one. With 21 players both are in waiting queue, too, but you can sign one of them instantly (choose the free one).

But the transfer deal you made sounds good. You seem to be on the top level of the server to get such a price now.
    shwanko07 likes this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin Shu View Post
    that awkward moment when crazy token buyers are fighting for their pride and dignity
    hhh indeed

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird Hewitt View Post
    Jammy bastard. Best I've had is £1m over the transfer value for my crappy ML at the beginning of the season.

If I get an ML or MC tomorrow from the youth, I might try and see if a 21yo 5* Q46 MC (though has no SA) can give me similar luck.
    yepp same for me, had 2-3 players sold 3M extra .. 1.5X their value .. but 7 times their value .. waw . i was watching a movie and when bidding war started .. i switched all attention to the bidding war .. 3 token buyers going mad .. fighting for their dignity after the 25th round.. they kept changing tactics .. it was really 79 rounds of fun and money for me sure

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    I can confirm that. With 22 both players are in the waiting queue and you need to make free space for one. With 21 players both are in waiting queue, too, but you can sign one of them instantly (choose the free one).

But the transfer deal you made sounds good. You seem to be on the top level of the server to get such a price now.
    so if had kept him, and my team was 21 .. i still had both but was able to sign one (2*) sell him then sign the 4*.. right?

my server is not really high end quality .. i rarely get 5* 18yo like other servers and if i have .. they are sh!t .. i think this is why they go mental for him bcz quality is rare in my server

can someone who's signed an U21 player before tell me if they perform well ? because i dont want to be spending 24 tokens on someone thats going to achieve 5's or 6's every match otherwise its a waste of a load of tokens

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast