Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Free token gaming is garbage

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by MARCO CAIA View Post
    Too hard and games are too time-consuming and difficult to obtain a decent amount of tokens. I heard that in other countries especially in Asia the tokens are easy to win and they get tens of thousands of them, what's up with that?
    its called inflation, they got it not with "legal" way, ads like offerwall based on many things, market, currency, exchange etc, and the more time consume and money, the more you will get, they get profit from your money also your playing time but ,so hard to say most of them get a lot of tokens, but if us based players, i do believe it.

so lets say, some hacked and get instant, you think nordeus and offerwall get something from their offer? nope...
    Last edited by WalkingPenguin; 08-25-2023 at 07:07 AM.

Apprentice
    Too hard and games are too time-consuming and difficult to obtain a decent amount of tokens. I heard that in other countries especially in Asia the tokens are easy to win and they get tens of thousands of them, what's up with that?
    You can really get thousands of tokens in some countries in Asia? Sometimes I see managers with like 5000 coins and it blows my mind IDK how TF they get it

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nol An View Post
    You can really get thousands of tokens in some countries in Asia? Sometimes I see managers with like 5000 coins and it blows my mind IDK how TF they get it

Yes, they do! They get a lot of tokens, I do not know how they get so many. All I know unless I spent all day and all night playing these damn games I could not ever get so many tokens. In addition, I run into many games that begin to pay you, draw you to play, and play to reach very high levels, like for example, reach level 10 then 25 then they go to 50 and they pay then they bounce you from 50 to 100 and then from 100 to 250 and then to level 500 to get all the tokens. So I play to level 100 get a few tokens then waste a lot of time to get to level 250 and when finally I get there I get no tokens, Then I go through support and they give me the runaround as to why I did not get the tokens, Even worse some times they just do not even resolve the issue at all and just forget me completely. They are a scam and ridiculous, To get 5000 tokens I would have to play a bunch of games night and day I just can't waste my life this way. Perhaps, the games in other countries instead of offering 100 tokens offer 1000 in the same game? I do not know, perhaps they found a way to hack the game to get tokens illegally? I do not know how they do it but they do.

Famous
    Quick test here, in the UK and on the app version I have 4 companies that pay out tokens Tapjoy, Fyber. Ironsource and RevU
    Today there is a 2x token offer on them all and the top 2 on Tapjoy pay out 24268 tokens for reaching level 25 on Guns of Glory within 21 days and 28858 for reaching level 27 on State of Survival within 14 days.
    Both of these need in game purchases
    What's other players on here's best options in other locations?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Quick test here, in the UK and on the app version I have 4 companies that pay out tokens Tapjoy, Fyber. Ironsource and RevU
    Today there is a 2x token offer on them all and the top 2 on Tapjoy pay out 24268 tokens for reaching level 25 on Guns of Glory within 21 days and 28858 for reaching level 27 on State of Survival within 14 days.
    Both of these need in game purchases
    What's other players on here's best options in other locations?
    They are full of it

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Nol An View Post

its inflation, im not lying, just google offrwall inflation, there you go, lot of complaints. its bad , some even rollback their state..

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingPenguin View Post
    its inflation, im not lying, just google offrwall inflation, there you go, lot of complaints. its bad , some even rollback their state..
    OK but why?

Rookie
    OK but why?
    i dont know why, maybe because currency??? i know its unfair, like the US/other region players get more than others, its bad for game/nord, but they do nothing, its a complete mess, some players have almost 100k tokens, just WOW.... if this continue, no one will buy from nord again, maybe, well who will buy overpriced tokens from them, since they can get a lot with reasonable price? me? nope
    Last edited by WalkingPenguin; 09-03-2023 at 05:58 AM.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingPenguin View Post
    i dont know why, maybe because currency??? i know its unfair, like the US/other region players get more than others, its bad for game/nord, but they do nothing, its a complete mess, some players have almost 100k tokens, just WOW.... if this continue, no one will buy from nord again, maybe, well who will buy overpriced tokens from them, since they can get a lot with reasonable price? me? nope
    Greed is foolishness because they just deceive themselves. They make a lot of money I am sure but they would make a lot more if they lowered all their prices. This means then almost everyone who does not invest now would and those who did at higher prices would invest even more. These people are fools! They could easily live without all of us who invest little because they have the big investors, yet, if they lowered their freaking prices they would earn even triple or more than they do now.
    Take a survey of the people who invest little or nothing now and ask them if they would invest if let's say, for 1.99 $ instead of 14 tokens they would get 50. Of course, they would, no doubt. If instead of getting 1076 tokens for 100$ one would get 2000, would more people spend 100 dollars? You bet! You see tokens do not cost anything to them, it's fictitious currency, therefore what's the reason prices are so high? It's called greed but in the end, they are only hurting themselves. I know for sure that if they lowered the prices of everything they would earn so much more money. This greed only ruins the fun for those who would spend more if it was more reasonable but now they can't. Greed, greed, greed is the ruin of much of everything.
    Shanton likes this.

Famous
    Had one yesterday on Tapjoy, and with the x2 bonus you could get over 32000 tokens for downloading and completing the in game tasks required!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast