Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Free token gaming is garbage

  1. #1
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Oct 2022
    Posts
    457

    Free token gaming is garbage

    Too hard and games are too time-consuming and difficult to obtain a decent amount of tokens. I heard that in other countries especially in Asia the tokens are easy to win and they get tens of thousands of them, what's up with that?
    vinim and senicro like this.

  2. #2
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    616
    Especially when you play only on browser

  3. #3
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,976
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    Especially when you play only on browser
    Yes, I believe that those who play on browser are on a huge disadvantage due to the variety of offers on mobile vs desktop. Sadly I do not see a solution to this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  4. #4
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,976
    Quote Originally Posted by MARCO CAIA View Post
    Too hard and games are too time-consuming and difficult to obtain a decent amount of tokens. I heard that in other countries especially in Asia the tokens are easy to win and they get tens of thousands of them, what's up with that?
    There was always this problem. Many, many years ago when I started to play was actually the other way around, the good offers were in more developed countries but somehow this changed.

    Never did a dive deep on this subject to see the real impact but I guess it can be a real issue.

    As for solution I do not see any, apart from grouping people based on their geo location but not sure if is a good idea.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  5. #5
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,245
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Yes, I believe that those who play on browser are on a huge disadvantage due to the variety of offers on mobile vs desktop. Sadly I do not see a solution to this.
    Not sure why it changed I remember when you even got token vids on the browser lol!!!!
    I set up a new account last year as my level >100 on the app was just impossible to play due to every team spending money. I'd have the best quality team I'd ever had and still come bottom of the league, no point in playing really.
    So my 'new' browser team is horrendous in the fact I don't get any sort of videos but it's far more fun. My 4* Youth Academy players can actually get in the team and do well, instead of having to train them to 8* just to be level with opponents.
    But very frustrating knowing that my opponents have an inbuilt advantage.
    Separating the browser/app teams would help greatly, but I guess that's not possible, and not worth it as I can't spend money on the browser account!

  6. #6
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2023
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    There was always this problem. Many, many years ago when I started to play was actually the other way around, the good offers were in more developed countries but somehow this changed.

    Never did a dive deep on this subject to see the real impact but I guess it can be a real issue.

    As for solution I do not see any, apart from grouping people based on their geo location but not sure if is a good idea.
    Let me tell a story: about the butterfly effect.

    Game manufacturers from China have mastered the password to make money. So they began to develop markets in other Asian countries.
    They thought it was a good way to promote through TOPELEVEN, so they gave a lot of TOPELEVEN tokens to players in other Asian countries in exchange for more players to play their games.

    Players in Europe and North America were outraged, so in a certain contract, orders from China were canceled. . . . . . .
    vinim likes this.

  7. #7
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Oct 2022
    Posts
    457
    Quote Originally Posted by wind View Post
    Let me tell a story: about the butterfly effect.

    Game manufacturers from China have mastered the password to make money. So they began to develop markets in other Asian countries.
    They thought it was a good way to promote through TOPELEVEN, so they gave a lot of TOPELEVEN tokens to players in other Asian countries in exchange for more players to play their games.

    Players in Europe and North America were outraged, so in a certain contract, orders from China were canceled. . . . . . .
    Quite frankly I'm sick and tired of the freaking Chinese market. They used to accuse the USA of imperialism and now EVERYBODY is bowing down to Chinese imperialism, it's mores disgusting than any other has ever been.

  8. #8
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2023
    Posts
    7
    you need to pick correct game, 2 weeks ago i choose star rail game (with x2 bonus) and I achieved 30 level in that game in 12 days (24 hours in game time) and i got 400 tokens overall. I think it was great deal.

  9. #9
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2023
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    Especially when you play only on browser
    Don't know if you seen this but google play has a pc beta thing. not tried it yet but might be worth a go might be better than playing on fb and crap

    https://play.google.com/googleplaygames

  10. #10
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,245
    Quote Originally Posted by ianruk View Post
    Don't know if you seen this but google play has a pc beta thing. not tried it yet but might be worth a go might be better than playing on fb and crap

    https://play.google.com/googleplaygames
    I want the opposite lol, I would love to be able to play my FB account on app rather than browser so I can get vids etc.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast