Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Every single season without fail

Dreamer

Every single season without fail

Every single new season it's the same BS. Every time first two to three games playing against the best top teams in the league, 15 plus % higher than mine and every single season I start by losing the first 2 to 3 games. I'm in the bottom standing and why? Why do I always get stuck playing the best teams and why is there always such great difference in team quality? This does nothing but demoralize. I can't start every single season in the dumps. I'm really getting pissed off now. This crap has to stop. I say it all the time them it seems like this game somehow pushes me beyond the ninth spot and I promote. I really have to tank the team there is no other way to retain quality and find easier teams to win against. This is BS, you can't start a season, every season and already know who's going to win it. This is ridiculous..Today first match lost 4-0 and this is every single season, enough now.
    WATNOII24, vinim and senicro like this.

This happens to me now as well. Even when I reduce my team at the end of the season below 100% by selling a load of players I still end up in a league with monster teams. I don't tank so at my level I am stuck with them unless they tank but it seems the ones in my league actually try to win everything including the league.
    vinim and senicro like this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 123
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Famous
    It's so the top 3 or 4 teams can play against each other games 11,12,13 and 24,25,26.
    Not all the time but I've noticed the set up leans to that a lot more than it did years ago when the league draw was totally random

That's interesting. I will look at that.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 123
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by MARCO CAIA View Post
    Every single new season it's the same BS. Every time first two to three games playing against the best top teams in the league, 15 plus % higher than mine and every single season I start by losing the first 2 to 3 games. I'm in the bottom standing and why? Why do I always get stuck playing the best teams and why is there always such great difference in team quality? This does nothing but demoralize. I can't start every single season in the dumps. I'm really getting pissed off now. This crap has to stop. I say it all the time them it seems like this game somehow pushes me beyond the ninth spot and I promote. I really have to tank the team there is no other way to retain quality and find easier teams to win against. This is BS, you can't start a season, every season and already know who's going to win it. This is ridiculous..Today first match lost 4-0 and this is every single season, enough now.
    So you get defeated by a +15% and think the game is unfair to you.
    Do you you know it's +/- 30% .
    You can defeat a + 30% and a -30% can defeat you.
    You only see a favorite when the difference is 30+%

As far as getting defeated by a +15 % is
    Do you even change your strats when leading/behind a goal, I guess not

DrStråñgë11

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Strangeplays View Post
    So you get defeated by a +15% and think the game is unfair to you.
    Do you you know it's +/- 30% .
    You can defeat a + 30% and a -30% can defeat you.
    You only see a favorite when the difference is 30+%

As far as getting defeated by a +15 % is
    Do you even change your strats when leading/behind a goal, I guess not

DrStråñgë11
    I just love hearing from know-it-alls like you! Really? Do you know what I do and how I play? At 15% at minimum, there is no game at all usually. Anyway at 15% or more higher than your/my team. Please tell me honestly. how many times do you win against a team 15% higher and higher even up to 30% You say the advantages only start at 30% plus? Do you work for Nordeus? Because most managers here will agree with me, it's virtually impossible to win against a team that is 15% or higher that trains regularly and keeps up with morale and energy levels. Of course, I beat teams much higher than mine even 20% if they were tanking the team and had players with reduced morale and rest and not trained, sure. But playing against a team that is that much higher that trains and has the team at minimum at superb prep is virtually improbable if not impossible. I do not mean to be disrespectful but if you are able to win often against teams 15% higher than yours by all means teach me how to do it because I have tried everything out and inside the game as I play it live. I follow all Top Eleven training tips, counter formations, and tactics, so please tell me what's your secret? Or are you just putting forward a talking point just to be contrary? Let me know how many matches you win against teams 15% stronger and higher and let me in to the secret strategies you use. Help us out since you seem to know the answer
    Last edited by MARCO CAIA; 09-17-2023 at 08:15 PM.

Rookie
    So, Dr Strange - why are there teams in my league (and cup) that are 200% plus whilst I am 150% ? I can't win - its impossible! Unless you'd like to share your knowledge? Marco has a point and lots of people feel the same way - trolling doesn't really help
    vinim and MARCO CAIA like this.

Every season i have 120-200% draw, i raised my overall from 125 to 160 bc of this, it was very expensive, this tempo only few can follow, rest will quit. i still have same guy with 190% in all 3 competitions that i can't win cuz of him. Don't you have enough players so we can avoid 180+ players at least in some competitions. If i have him winning my league every season why is he is my ch.l. and cup too!? Why do i have to play at 150+ to stay in top 8? Your game is broken.

Quote Originally Posted by MARCO CAIA View Post
    I just love hearing from know-it-alls like you! Really? Do you know what I do and how I play? At 15% at minimum, there is no game at all usually. Anyway at 15% or more higher than your/my team. Please tell me honestly. how many times do you win against a team 15% higher and higher even up to 30% You say the advantages only start at 30% plus? Do you work for Nordeus? Because most managers here will agree with me, it's virtually impossible to win against a team that is 15% or higher that trains regularly and keeps up with morale and energy levels. Of course, I beat teams much higher than mine even 20% if they were tanking the team and had players with reduced morale and rest and not trained, sure. But playing against a team that is that much higher that trains and has the team at minimum at superb prep is virtually improbable if not impossible. I do not mean to be disrespectful but if you are able to win often against teams 15% higher than yours by all means teach me how to do it because I have tried everything out and inside the game as I play it live. I follow all Top Eleven training tips, counter formations, and tactics, so please tell me what's your secret? Or are you just putting forward a talking point just to be contrary? Let me know how many matches you win against teams 15% stronger and higher and let me in to the secret strategies you use. Help us out since you seem to know the answer
    I apologize if i came off on the wrong foot.
    I didn't mean it like that "oh you should be able to defeat that"
    and i realize that your 15% and my 15% would have a great difference in white..... So i am sorry about that.
    Also I never said the advantages only come after 30+% I only said that it shows as a favorite when 30+% .
    If I working at nordeus I would have been creating those 3151 association beasts.
    I am no genius about TE, also runs to CF when have to face a higher rated opponent.... Sometimes it works sometime it doesn't.
    I did beat a 16+% in league and a 22+% in FA ( but after your 15 and my 15 it felt irrelevant about those) having said that .....
    i get it about your frustation....these P2W throwing money at everything and ruining the game for the F2P. There is nothing we can do about that.... And nordeus obviously wouldn't give a damn about it.

DrStråñgë11

Apprentice
    Not even with the tactical scheme famous in the top 100 of the confederations you can beat a team more than 30% stronger. I took two rivals in the cup, one 55% stronger and the other 60% stronger. Am I going to keep putting my players in (who, by some absurd coincidence) tend to get injured for more than 6 days EVERY GAME, knowing that I'm going to get thrashed and I don't have a chance? I dropped the cup, I dropped the champions. The league is relatively even, some opponents 5, 10% stronger, gives game still.

But that's after about five or six seasons weakening the team (naturally, getting between 5th and 8th place) and running away from the same teams 50, 50% stronger than I faced about 5 or 6 seasons in a row.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast