• 2 Post By MARCO CAIA
  • 1 Post By MARCO CAIA
  • 1 Post By maurizio2208
  • 1 Post By MARCO CAIA
  • 1 Post By MARCO CAIA

Thread: Unless top eleven allows

Dreamer

Unless top eleven allows

Unless Top Eleven allows we cannot win any game with stronger teams. There are only two ways we can beat a team that is a plus 10% and up, one way is that the Top Eleven computer decides that it is time for a stronger team to be beaten and you have to be fortunate enough to be playing that game. OR if a manager is tanking the team and they are undertrained, morale on poor, etc. These are the only two ways, we are otherwise deluding ourselves that we may find the right formation and tactics to beat such a stronger team. We may limit the amounts of goals by which we lose but 98% of the time we lose just the same. That; 's the reality and if anyone tells you otherwise they are either lying or they really do not understand how it works
    maurizio2208 and vinim like this.

Apprentice
    Now, in the Unite Cup, how do you beat the 40% stronger teams? It's wasting time trying to get to the last level.

Dreamer
    Exactly, this unite cup is a real crappy one. They started at 126% give me a break, how do teams that are 120 and less fare against these teams they put there this time? They really are borderline criminal
    vinim likes this.

Apprentice
    what is your association? I couldn't find you

About the Unite cup event I suppose that the opponent level depend on the medium level of the association teams.

About winning with a +10% stronger team you should start thinking as Nordeus. Forget Topeleven as a real footbal manager game.
    If you wanna win you have to pay or exploit the known tricks.

In my current friendly championship there is a 98% team on top and there are 4 120/125% teams in the championship.
    The trick? It's simple. It has 3 monster players (over 160%), 5 medium players in the range (100 / 120%) and all the others players 1%.
    With this team he won every match against 120/125% teams.
    According to Nordeus, if you have Ronaldo and Messi in your team you can play and win only with 8 players.
    Thanks Nordeus
    vinim likes this.

Famous
    I was 0-0 there against a team 7% stronger, only had 1 shot on target to their 4, when I got a man send off in 37th minute.
    I immediately changed to hard defensive/counter attack and scored twice in the 2nd half to win 2-0
    Annoying for the opponent.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by vinim View Post
    what is your association? I couldn't find you
    Cancello
    vinim likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    I was 0-0 there against a team 7% stronger, only had 1 shot on target to their 4, when I got a man send off in 37th minute.
    I immediately changed to hard defensive/counter attack and scored twice in the 2nd half to win 2-0
    Annoying for the opponent.
    7% is doable, not really a big problem, nevertheless, you win because they allow it. It's all a game of averages on the computer side. The game is beginning to get so predictable not only I can guess 98% of the outcomes but now I can predict 98 % of the outcomes of every action on the pitch. It's getting boring really.
    Players who instead of defending turn their backs on the man with the ball? Really? How about the usual foul up the middle from your DMC with a yellow in the first opponent action with a free kick that often ends up in a score? Every game it seems that you have a repeat of the previous one. 98% of counter-attacks thwarted, players. I have a team that has players with a very high creativity % and I see nothing ever of very creative. Attackers that just shoot in the arms of the goal keeper instead of going around the GK, instead of lobbing the ball or tapping in they just shoot in the arms? Come on? They are taking us all for a ride. This game is becoming ridiculous.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by MARCO CAIA View Post
    It's all a game of averages on the computer side. .
    That's all the game has ever been

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    That's all the game has ever been
    Association matches count less in the great scheme of things, I beat much stronger teams in Asso but would have never beaten the same in the League or CL, or SL or Cup. Association matches are a poor gauge to see how our teams would perform in other competitions, trust me. I have had games where I was one man down and still won. This game used to be a fun pass time now it has become a ridiculous waste of time and no fun at all. The computers decide it all but they are not calibrated with realistic averages. Today more than rarely a weak team beats a very strong one. Sadly when a team is a favorite for example they can never lose, ever. So how is that even possible, realistically? They keep telling us that they strive to make the game realistic, really? How? There is nothing at all realistic when it comes to gameplay. Maybe visually it is more realistic, cosmetically speaking but not in real-game averages. Today I did an experiment, in the League I had a very usual unrealistic and unfair match against the first-position team, if you are wondering why they are in the first place know that their quality is 183%. This alone is an unrealistic travesty, however, I placed all my reserves in all the wrong positions, ST in GK, and so on, I lost 0-6 which is a better result than I got with my first team out there in the first leg.. My ST in GK position did very well, had some very good saves and the team did not play that badly. So what does this tell us? Players out of position, many with poor morale, and still managed to actually hold that team 0-2 in the first half. This tells us that this game is a scam and a farce and that they decide for us every game who wins and loses with very little input regarding the preparation of the team, formation, or strategy. They are FRAUDS that are gaslighting us into spending money. Spend a lot they let you win it all of course, they are not stupid, they must keep us hooked so that they give the impression that what we do matters in terms of team management. It means very little and this is the proof, With the team I had today in that condition I should have lost 0-12 or more. What they are doing should be illegal! But until they have us dummies that keep playing and spending then there is nothing we can do but to attempt to tank the team keep all good players in reserve, keep training but lose, keep all tokens and other boosters, and try again next season in an easier league with a stringer team. This is the only way we can even attempt to have a chance at winning anything. Until they get honest and fair that's our only recourse.
    maurizio2208 likes this.