Thread: Anyone notice strange things this season?

Dreamer

Anyone notice strange things this season?

So what I noticed are the ways they are screwing us this season, so, the first way is players do not light up on fire so much and when they do the on-fire status lasts half the time it use to last before. The second way it takes a lot more energy to move up the team to the next training bonus and the third way is players take a lot more to start up I have a player who has been at 99% for a lot of games already where in the past he would have already leveled up, the fourth way is they get less skill percentages during games and less playstyle points. Now they are screwing us stealthily, it takes a bit to realize it. In addition, they tightened the scoring against weaker teams however that may be a good thing in the long run making it more realistic. However, I still cannot figure out is, how players who have very high creativity still get in front of the GK and cannot muster any creativity but to shoot the ball right in the GK's arms. Can't lob the ball? Can't go around? Mindboggling. What is the purpose of having highly skilled players if they cannot use them properly?

Rookie
    I had my striker yesterday go one on one dead centre with the goalkeeper then turned away and dribbled the ball all the way to the throw in line LOL

Seriously running towards the keeper with the ball then just took a left turn and dribbled to the throw in line

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by ianruk View Post
    I had my striker yesterday go one on one dead centre with the goalkeeper then turned away and dribbled the ball all the way to the throw in line LOL

Seriously running towards the keeper with the ball then just took a left turn and dribbled to the throw in line
    Yes. it's amazing, isn't it? They really get on my nerves more and more each season they seem to make one thing better and worsen five. For example, on the tactical side, this game is very stagnant. In order to coach properly a team the options we have are too generic and not designed for proper true football coaching tactics. The more I know about football the more I know this game is rigged. The tactics should be such that we can actually give each player certain orders and positions and they should keep them until we change them at any time, these arrows or where we place the players on the pitch do not work almost at all.

I see my players always out of position and this makes a difference even in the shooting accuracy or positioning of marking an opponent man or zone. I do not think that the game honors our orders very well. Drastic changes are needed all around.

Rookie
    2 other problems i noticed is

1. You can't seem to use the same tatic the following season, even though the plaers are the same and the tatic is the same you seem to need to change tatic the following otherwise you will lose

2. Your playing agaisnt someone who gets a red card, in reaility you should have an advantage BUT NOPE. played a game was 2-0 up the other team got 2 red cards and they magically won 3-2 with 3 goals in 15-20 mins

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by ianruk View Post
    2 other problems i noticed is

1. You can't seem to use the same tatic the following season, even though the plaers are the same and the tatic is the same you seem to need to change tatic the following otherwise you will lose

2. Your playing agaisnt someone who gets a red card, in reaility you should have an advantage BUT NOPE. played a game was 2-0 up the other team got 2 red cards and they magically won 3-2 with 3 goals in 15-20 mins
    I agree with your first point. On the second point, the game simulator is so sensitive to changes that both substitutions and red cards can affect the outcome. The problem with this game is that even though they say they base the programming and the chances on reality based on various other factors, that is not entirely true. The simulator basically adjusts and ends up doing as it pleases regardless. Next time if this happens and you see that the other team is gaining the advantage try to make a couple of substitutions. I believe the sudden lack of two players created a new formation that somehow was a counter to the one you had