Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Gem Hunter

Thread: All good things come to an end.

All good things come to an end.

My journey in top eleven so far :-

Been playing for 7+ years so far and although I’ve been getting destroyed with my tactic I rather enjoyed it, from lvl 1 I’ve been saving rest packs and grinding out leagues with a weak team not missing promotion every season to progress my lvl and hoarding resources to power train some day.

only started training beasts at the start of this year and having a few 160/180 players in my team for a bit of fun but still getting slapped by stronger teams and pathetic league draws each season, but after I broke my whole team trying to get training sorted the last few days I’ve decided to call it a day.

Resources are 17,000+ greens 4000+ tokens and I’d rather take them to the grave and dead off my game than spank them all on training each day torturing my self and wasting time trying to maintain 40% bonus, would occasionally buy the sponsor now and again as a thank you donation but now they won’t even get that from me with this new profound greed of an update, they even reduced the x2 bonus to force us spend lol

They can eat my entire ass out for all I care, I refuse to be fleeced like this, got no problem becoming a ghost team in a ghost league that nobody plays in.

was fun while it lasted, r.I.p top eleven, so that’s my story so far.

The end.

Rookie
    I feel your pain!