Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: Teamplay drill???

Dreamer

Teamplay drill???

Teamplay drill???-screenshot_20231105-141801.jpg

Wow... Another event for the rich???

Nordeus Think Tank:
    How do we make it easier for the village idiots with endless cash to spend more? At the same time punishing those managers who WON'T spend money? C'mon guys think! I NEED that third Porsche!

Why not monetize Teamwork Training drills?They'll be utterly meaningless and convey no advantage but they'll make it easy to get to max training bonuses. AND it'll make the proles use up MORE green packs to get the same bonus! Win-win Saladin!

GENIUS! Ms Ladybumps? Get the car dealership on the phone...
    vinim likes this.

Addicted
    And to reduce the video multipler from x2 to x1.5 is really taking the p*ss
    vinim likes this.

This is utter nonsense.

My last season.

I would pay for the special sponsor but won't even do that anymore.

What's next? Well boss, His scored 10 goals last game and his morale is low.

Let's send him to the shrink and charge 10 greens to boost his morale!

What a farce.
    vinim, jarharnamme and senicro like this.

Apprentice
    Yup! And took away the ability to get to 10% daily player bonuses with 2 simple team training sessions where you only use up 6% each time with the 2x bonus.
    All they do is mess everything up.

Just waiting for my account to be deleted (requested that 3 days ago).
    Will be deleting the app today after i say goodbye to my association buddies.

Good luck all in this awful game Nordeus has turned it in to
    vinim, jarharnamme and senicro like this.

Rookie
    Stupid isnt it?. as soon as i saw the norifcation the otherday about how training will be changing/"improving". i knew it would involve something that would require people to spend money

Also noticed some of the drills i unlocked via training levels previous seasons have now gone and replaced by new ones that have to be unlocked AGAIN and now 2x training bonus seems to have gone now you can get +50% IF you pay, even on the special sponsor thing now it used to be x2 training for the season now its the new bonus for 7 days ONLY

Maybe this thread would have been better being posted under the feedback section
    Last edited by ianruk; 11-06-2023 at 01:58 AM.
    vinim likes this.

Addicted
    Ok we should expect changes and improvements in all aspects of top eleven, but Why I have to spend so much time to prepare my squad for upcoming matches? P2w or see a lot of blue ads buttons(small rewards) everywhere in game. Training system and developing players were best and simplest part of the game.
    vinim likes this.

Dreamer
    How we can manage to 20% team play bonuses if the free special coach only 2 times now? So, we must hire it for 25 tokens last for 24 hours??? Counting, 25tokens x 28 days = 700tokens every season. WOW...
    vinim likes this.

Addicted
    Where the hell x2 special coach offers? Have you removed or decreased amount of it?
    vinim likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Where the hell x2 special coach offers? Have you removed or decreased amount of it?
    From what i see on the training it is now +50% bonus but you have to pay tokens for it. and on the special sponser thing it used to be for the whole season but now its 7 days only
    vinim likes this.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast