Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By drazen vtc
  • 1 Post By drazen vtc
  • 1 Post By Francois Mourocq

Thread: unprofessional and unfair

Addicted

unprofessional and unfair

again same BS, if you cant make propper working event than domt do it, stick with merging players and similar once and stop "improving" penalty kick shootout event, or better thing throw it away and forget about it. why most duels start with one second for action??? it can be sorted if start as goalie, maybe he shot on middle or miss, but if start as shooter,..time is up, ball goes over the bar and i am behind bcs of yours incopetence, who will refund all those tokens, and other rewards that are lost bcs you dont know how to make proper working event
    khris likes this.
    Manager level : 40
    League trophies : 20
    Champion League : 4
    Cup trophies 10
    Super League 2
    Super Cup 1

Addicted
    and if anyone think why i post here and not report to support, that is bcs if click ? for ingame help it just show with screen and blue circle that go round round round for hour

Addicted
    on top of that second time after 2 wins, 3rd match on start reconnecting and rejoin just to witnnes oponent allready 2 goals ahead
    Coincidence??? dont think so, like gibbs says-no sutch things as coincidence
    vinim likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    and if anyone think why i post here and not report to support, that is bcs if click ? for ingame help it just show with screen and blue circle that go round round round for hour
    going to support is useless, all you get are answers to pacify you but that will not amount to anything. This game at this point we either play it as is and stop complaining or quit playing it. I resolved myself to not play in any event except Unite Cup and Proving Grounds whenever they do it which is not often enough. To me, those are the only events worth playing. All others are BS for the most part and not worth wasting time and tokens. This game has so many unfair things in it that to list them all would take a long time.

Rookie
    Don't waste time with the penalty event. Once again they changed things to make you want to waste tokens instead of fixing actual problems. Plus, you're not even playing against real players, at least most of the times, so they can do whatever they want.

Apprentice
    Penalties Event
    When you see that from a certain level the opposing goalkeeper dives 4 times out of 5 to the side where you shoot, it becomes unplayable. Unless and always to spend to have aid. So it will be without me.
    vinim likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    Did you try the direct forum link to the form?

https://nordeus.helpshift.com/a/top-...=web&contact=1

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Did you try the direct forum link to the form?

https://nordeus.helpshift.com/a/top-...=web&contact=1
    no, i needed help ingame, have issue of sharing screenshoots on forum, but what of use now anyway, event ending in few hours, today again lose 2 matches after 3 win streak, one because game reloading on pairing and when get in allready behind 3:0, and second was after entering starting as shooter have one second on timer for shoot, target was outside goal moving so i miss, oponent score all 5, but what make me even more angry is that i have activated premium shoot, gloves and x2 medal doubler for that match