Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gogs67

Thread: "team need to trains together to be organized better"

"team need to trains together to be organized better"

I got this messagge (from post title and attachment) from my assitant after match (1:1 draw) Anyone knows what it depends on? Its about sharpness? I trained before match my first 11 with one big training (13% condition and incrased sharpness from 3 to 4). Also I ancreased my teamplay to 16/12/12/12 by using subs and reserves. Or maybe I need to train whole squad in one big training ( 28 players) and not only first 11. Anyone have any idea?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails "team need to trains together to be organized better"-1.jpg  

Famous
    I think the assistant 'advice' is just generic quotes for each game.
    I've often had him say nothing relevant at all to just what has gone on.
    khris likes this.

Addicted
    Just ignore it, it's laughable.

My assistant keeps giving me this "team needs to train together to be organized better" nonsense advice since the trainings update
    Almost every time I lost my assistant writes this in the report
    I don't have enough teamplay drills or greens to fill the bonus and sharpness
    And I don't want to pay
    So no matter how many times my assistant writes "team needs to train together to be organized better" I just ignore it
    No you won't make me pay
    Just keep losing and I don't bother

Rookie
    Since it's the same assistant, who told me "they had better morale" few times when I had whole starting lineup on fire, I can just laugh at this. So just ignore it

Addicted
    I'm happy I seen that assistant comment means hard training is effecting the game results. You lost bc opponent team had higher than 60% bonuses and 5 sharpen players.

Truly a joke this game is now.

I got the same message.

Was these levels:
    ATTACK - 20
    DEFENSE - 14
    POSSESSION- 14
    FITNESS - 12

Last season for me.