Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By MARCO CAIA
  • 1 Post By vinim

Thread: WE ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO LOOk A GIFT HORSE IN THE MOUTH...BUT NORDEUS....

Dreamer

WE ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO LOOk A GIFT HORSE IN THE MOUTH...BUT NORDEUS....

But Nordeus defies all regular societal rules...so they in their generosity give us 3 treatments as a gift...great thanks...however, first of all, 3 treatments do not even buy us one day to heal the player. That is another issue altogether, why do we need 5 treatments but only get one at a time I do not still understand. Nevertheless, they gave us three as a gift that would not even heal one day of injury, if that was not enough I played a game right after getting the three treatments, and lo and behold one of my best players got injured and now needs 10 treatments to heal. So you gave us three and took away seven. so what gift was that? They took it away immediately. How about giving us some real gifts worth something with no strings attached? How about giving us 5 or 10 tokens? Considering the price of everything in this game do they think they can't afford to give away ten tokens? After all the money many of us dropped into this greed machine? So I will look at the gift horse in the mouth and complain, I'm not ungrateful but....really! Want to give us a gift? Lower the damn prices of everything and give more free resources that matter.

While I am complaining, another thing, this new training method is much more costly and difficult. In addition, why can't we choose the playbooks we need? If we have to pay 5 tokens for a teamplay playbook then we should be able to choose the ones we need. This random crap is, crap. We are always at the mercy of this greed-fueled game. If I pay for something I want to pay for what I want and need. I think these game developers have taken special courses on how to be greedy 101.
    vinim likes this.

Addicted
    Must live with that, or you can go out and catch some pokemons after this season with me, much healtier in fresh air outside and much cheaper

Apprentice
    4 teams at least 40% stronger than me in the championship. 60% stronger in champions and cup. What did I do this season? I kept the team trained to do well in the association rounds. Only. I didn't participate in those rubbish events (in the united cup I only managed to compete up to the 2nd level). I'm taking the game on the back burner to see how things go next season, whether there will be competition or not. I stopped worrying or even getting angry. It's all very unfair.
    Taffy1956 likes this.