Thread: One more step towards pay to win - new penalty shot competition

Thumbs up One more step towards pay to win - new penalty shot competition

They have changed how you get tokens to play the competition and how you get rewards.

You used to get one token every 20 minutes, now one every 60 minutes. You can save max 3 tokens but you used to be able to save 5. You now get 1 token as a reward once you move on the prize path - you used to get 5.

I have played this game for like 3 months and even in that short time I have witnessed the game turn drastically more pay to win game.

Simply this is ad watching portal or you buy in-game wealth to be able to compete.

It also seems like when you bet in-game tokens you get computer play against you. People with too fake names like "Tom" and "FC Basel" etc. Fake!
    Last edited by DeeJay; 11-27-2023 at 09:37 AM.

Yep, before in previous standard of this event I was able to get almost 200 green packs and like 100 tokens(only from rankings) as f2p player. Now I will get nothing. First this stupid p2w training, now this.... time to leave this ****ty game. I am regret I was not playing this game earlier, from beginning when game was f2p friendly. Now after half year of playing I need to leave

Addicted
    yeah,they probably sayed, oh what the hell lets push away that free players that lefted after training update, we dont need them anymore

Apprentice
    it's yet another event to completely ignore. To hell those bastards who think we are slot machines

Ok so if I understand correctly, for this new version they expect us to log in the game every 3 hours to play, even during sleeping hours, right?

Quote Originally Posted by desmondli23 View Post
    Ok so if I understand correctly, for this new version they expect us to log in the game every 3 hours to play, even during sleeping hours, right?
    Top Eleven support thief: NO NO, of course you dont need login during night,you can just spend money/tokens to get all what you want from event, We highly recommended this option