Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: This game will be dominated by Indonesians from now on

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2023
    Posts
    58

    This game will be dominated by Indonesians from now on

    The newly launched style doubling means that you only need to spend TOKENS to get extremely high bonuses. This is a paradise for many players from Indonesia because they have unlimited free TOKENS, and their disadvantage in the past was the lack of cash. Consumption is gone now. No cash required, just free TOKENS and they can rule the game.

    So, in fact, the planners and programmers of this game are Indonesian?
    vinim and SuperDunk like this.

  2. #2
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Posts
    161
    they already do this.
    wind likes this.

  3. #3
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2023
    Posts
    58
    They can use free tokens for 28 consecutive days to create X7 style bonuses for all players
    vinim likes this.

  4. #4
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    617
    Quote Originally Posted by wind View Post
    They can use free tokens for 28 consecutive days to create X7 style bonuses for all players
    reason more to do what is must/need to do

  5. #5
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by wind View Post
    The newly launched style doubling means that you only need to spend TOKENS to get extremely high bonuses. This is a paradise for many players from Indonesia because they have unlimited free TOKENS, and their disadvantage in the past was the lack of cash. Consumption is gone now. No cash required, just free TOKENS and they can rule the game.

    So, in fact, the planners and programmers of this game are Indonesian?
    The quality of the game have decreased , now even worse, they cant even renew some ads contract, i think nord is like you, unhappy but they cant do anything, there are many players from this and that country. its only takes 1-2 years from them to bring the game down to this condition , nord just try to survive, did you realize nord stop the official things since they..... and start selling junky after that.
    Last edited by WalkingPenguin; 12-15-2023 at 12:21 PM.
    vinim and DeeJay like this.

  6. #6
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2023
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingPenguin View Post
    The quality of the game have decreased , now even worse, they cant even renew some ads contract, i think nord is like you, unhappy but they cant do anything, there are many players from this and that country. its only takes 1-2 years from them to bring the game down to this condition , nord just try to survive, did you realize nord stop the official things since they..... and start selling junky after that.
    Looks like you're right, this game has reached its old age.

  7. #7
    Champion SuperDunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,270
    Quote Originally Posted by wind View Post
    The newly launched style doubling means that you only need to spend TOKENS to get extremely high bonuses. This is a paradise for many players from Indonesia because they have unlimited free TOKENS, and their disadvantage in the past was the lack of cash. Consumption is gone now. No cash required, just free TOKENS and they can rule the game.

    So, in fact, the planners and programmers of this game are Indonesian?
    Nordeus receives money for every token offer being completed by indonesians. (A)
    Nordeus doesn t care about their customers .(B)

    A+B = Nordeus doesn t care about their customers and they are still making money from people that don t spend real money in the game (Watching ads+ completing token offers).
    vinim likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

  8. #8
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Oct 2022
    Posts
    457
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Nordeus receives money for every token offer being completed by indonesians. (A)
    Nordeus doesn t care about their customers .(B)

    A+B = Nordeus doesn t care about their customers and they are still making money from people that don t spend real money in the game (Watching ads+ completing token offers).
    I agree 100% I was thinking about this just a few moments ago. The decision is therefore only one, I must stop playing this game period. To earn 5 tokens in the free token game we have to play a freaking game for hours, who has the time for that and to get so little return. In the meantime in the Indonesian and Asian markets, they get 1000 tokens for every 10 we can get. The tasks in our free token games are too difficult considering the amount of tokens we get for playing them. Then they pass another one of their special things such as playstyle boosters with very little instruction as to how to play it, it took me days to figure out how to boost a playstyle, and to boot I lost a bunch of points in each category because I did not realize that to boost the playstyles I had to use the pints to boost and not increase the player's playstyle. Therefore I lost a bunch of points and now I cannot boost the playstyles unless I buy more shots. They purposefully gave very bad instructions so we would do this and lose points and have to buy more shots to get more. These people not only are greedy but also are deceiving us so that we end up making costly mistakes. In addition to this, they give us nothing in the things they program in the game. For every special event, the program gives very few useful rewards. Who cares to have to play a game to get only 3 boosters? 3 tokens? A 5 star player? Did you see the price in tokens for players in these events? 699 tokens? Does anyone realize how much that is in real money? Each token is 10 cents of one dollar therefore, 699 tokens are 69 dollars and ninety cents. Does anyone ever break down the cost of these things in this game? They are insane and we are even more insane for playing this stupid game. End of this season I am out of the circle. I am not spending one more cent in this game and wasting any more time in it. I am done feeding the monster.
    vinim likes this.

  9. #9
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    617
    welcome to the club
    btw you forgot that you spend 5.49€ here (think it is 4.99$) to get monthly card and 120.tokens, but if you go on task games spending that ammount there easily bring you 240 tokens and sometime more depend on what you buyed, tried that myself some time ago, for 5$ plus 1.99 and 3.99 get 700 tokens
    vinim likes this.

  10. #10
    Champion SuperDunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,270
    Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    welcome to the club
    btw you forgot that you spend 5.49€ here (think it is 4.99$) to get monthly card and 120.tokens, but if you go on task games spending that ammount there easily bring you 240 tokens and sometime more depend on what you buyed, tried that myself some time ago, for 5$ plus 1.99 and 3.99 get 700 tokens
    I have tried completing a FYBER offer.
    Purchase anything in the game and win 350 Tokens.
    Spent like 2-3 euro on the in game purchase, only for them to not give me my tokens , despite me constantly complaining to the FYBER support in a lot of emails.
    vinim likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast