Thread: Game is still...not balanced

Game is still...not balanced

I can say that I'm one of the lucky ones and have a pretty easy draw in Championship, CL and Cup, (last season I had +20% players and got knocked out fast from CL and Cup) but there is still some weird stuff going on. The morale problem is well known, so I won't insist on it. Other then that I got 5 injured players in 5 consecutive matches. This seems a bit high. So I figure the algorithm will punish you for an easy draw by extra injured players maybe. Also last match I played vs an abandoned team, with -70%. Could bearly beat them even I had my team on max form, morale and training. Yep...Nordeus is still trolling

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hankumata View Post
    I can say that I'm one of the lucky ones and have a pretty easy draw in Championship, CL and Cup, (last season I had +20% players and got knocked out fast from CL and Cup) but there is still some weird stuff going on. The morale problem is well known, so I won't insist on it. Other then that I got 5 injured players in 5 consecutive matches. This seems a bit high. So I figure the algorithm will punish you for an easy draw by extra injured players maybe. Also last match I played vs an abandoned team, with -70%. Could bearly beat them even I had my team on max form, morale and training. Yep...Nordeus is still trolling
    They are always up to some crap! Every season it's another thing. It does not matter how much we spend and do. They have full control. When they do the draws for new seasons they already have it all programmed. Last season I won cup, CL, Super Cup and arrived 2 in league. Incredible, I was beating teams 10 to 15% stronger easily. This season already out of cup, losing 2 games in CL Group and in 5th place in league. I have entire team on fire, training teamplay at 66% I play against a team 6% stronger, last season I would have beaten them this season lost 4-1 and 2-1. This game is a hoax in almost every way. We either get accustomed to what they do and live with it or we quit. Nordeus will never, ever program this game to make the algorithms more realistic to simulate real football. They want total dominion and use winning seasons as lures to make us spend more and more each season. This is how they work it.