Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Guido van den Berg
  • 1 Post By MARCO CAIA

Thread: boost lab

Rookie

boost lab

In line with the terrible new changes like the training, hot shots giving only 2 shots n no supershot and the boost going from 300 to 700 Now comes boost lab where level 1 is NO LONGER FREE and you have to pay for it

They have now messed something else up

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by ianruk View Post
    In line with the terrible new changes like the training, hot shots giving only 2 shots n no supershot and the boost going from 300 to 700 Now comes boost lab where level 1 is NO LONGER FREE and you have to pay for it

It gets even stranger when I tell you that for two of my teams level 1 was not free, but for the third team level 1 was free. The rewards were different as well. This seems quite unfair to me: some managers get something for free, while others have to pay.
    vinim likes this.

Addicted
    Two screenshots:

boost lab-img_2024-02-04-232944.jpg
    boost lab-img_0039.jpg

Apprentice
    What to say about the prizes for this new journey? An AML and then another AML. Why not reward a player whose position the coach defines? That would be a prize. All the players I receive at these events I sell. Money is useless but they keep taking up space on the team without adding anything.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by ianruk View Post

Wait, how about out of four matches 3 injuries? Then they gave us free resources every day for a week and then? That's it? How about giving them every day always? Playing this game now has become like having a very bad marriage. You spend money on the woman, take good gare of her, and get little or nothing in return and then you find out she's cheating on you.
    vinim likes this.