Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By drazen vtc

Thread: Unite cup event

Dreamer

Unite cup event

If I could truly express my feelings now they are this, is the Nordeus developers's goal to ruin this game more and more? First of all, there are now too many events to start with and most are just garbage. I think the only events worth attending are the proving grounds events and they are very rare, and the Unite Cup was a good event now they managed to ruin this one too? What's this rapid mode? It sucks, I like to watch the game and try to pretend to manage it. Now they took that away from us too. Why don't we just set the formation and tactics and play them all like this then? Let's just Tope Eleve computer do and decide everything always. I am always complaining that we need more control and more managing opportunities in this game, so what do they do? Take even more away. Unbelievable! What are they smoking?

Addicted
    well, i like it, cant affect on game anyway so why waste time in watching, hope it will do same for other events,but agree on one thing, should give an option, wanna watch it or do fast match
    maloukees and vinim like this.

Famous
    Should be also option in all our matches... I love it,,, it is anyway already precalculated most of the games

Dreamer
    Yes there should be a choice but if even though we know the matches are mostly predetermined still if one takes away any illusion of a real match then what's the point in the game. While it should be a choice whether to do rapid or normal, I still prefer watching and managing or at least pretending to do so. I said it and will keep saying it, this game should give us more options and control over the outcomes of the games and less to the computer. This way it's all computer. I don't like it at all.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by MARCO CAIA View Post
    ...we know the matches are mostly predetermined...I still prefer managing or at least pretending to do so.
    What's the point of pretending to manage a team during a match if you know it won't affect the actions of the game?

Apprentice
    I liked it, from the 3rd level onwards the teams are much stronger and there is no way to compete, so why waste time watching a game knowing that it will be lost?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by vinim View Post
    I liked it, from the 3rd level onwards the teams are much stronger and there is no way to compete, so why waste time watching a game knowing that it will be lost?
    well, then it should always be this way. why go through all the motions, then the game is useless.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by MARCO CAIA View Post
    well, then it should always be this way. why go through all the motions, then the game is useless.
    they dont do it for us, just another way to milk $ €, same with playstyle, first in sponsor event need to have 3 players with active playstyle, than mastered, than specific and in the end they throw event where you cant get all rewards if not have all players with it and need to win