Thread: somone please explain this to me

Dreamer

somone please explain this to me

so I played my first game in CL group with the strongest team 121% my team 115.5 % this is less than 5% difference. played with right formation and tactics given to best theirs and I lost 2-5 at home. OK fine, but then I play in a league match as a favorite at home and only win 5-0 so some of you professors of football management please explain to me how is this explainable. There is something that does not square with these results. A difference of a mere 5% constitutes a loss of 5-2 but a difference of 30% only a 5-0 win? Please explain this game to me. Not that I am complaining about winning 5-0 yet the numbers do not match up. In fact, I believe that a 5-0 win is more realistic than a 5-2 loss in this case.

Lower your team under 100% for next season marco, it worked for me the last 10 seasons or so.
    Never met teams who are 15% above my rating, it will make you happier.
    And for our association we all agreed that this was fine for all managers, this game is supposed to be fun, not a reason to get stressed about.

Rookie
    Do you understand that only white skills count?

As shown in another thread - it is easy to have a 2 or 3* player with big white skills, far better than a 7 or 8* 18 year old player.

It is not the overall % that matters. It is the quality of white skills on the players.
    It is very possible to make up a 30% difference using well trained players with high white skills.

You probably lost because your opponents players had higher white skills.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Jones View Post
    Do you understand that only white skills count?

As shown in another thread - it is easy to have a 2 or 3* player with big white skills, far better than a 7 or 8* 18 year old player.

It is not the overall % that matters. It is the quality of white skills on the players.
    It is very possible to make up a 30% difference using well trained players with high white skills.

You probably lost because your opponents players had higher white skills.
    that
    OK, Kenny, I accept that, but then that is not what Khris says. Once In brought up this very subject and he told me that it is the total % avq that counts not just the white skills being higher. Still, that would not answer the question as to why playing a 30% lesser team only yielded a 5-0 . I understand that could be the case still I am still not getting the correct info, either from Khris or you.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuif View Post
    Lower your team under 100% for next season marco, it worked for me the last 10 seasons or so.
    Never met teams who are 15% above my rating, it will make you happier.
    And for our association we all agreed that this was fine for all managers, this game is supposed to be fun, not a reason to get stressed about.
    I am not stressed out at all, I am just wondering, it's a legitimate question is it not? I do not care if I have to encounter a team that is better than me it's the inconsistencies of this game that pose a quandary for me. Even in the last cup game the difference between my team and the opponent was great, my team was the favorite which means that it is 30% greater than the opposition. Still, the end result was 5-0. Once again I am not complaining about the result and even the amount of goals I am questioning the result based on the past. It seems that the machine has adjusted the aim. Not being willing to cause the greater lopsided results it once yielded. I am not sure as to how the computer interprets the game any longer. I am simply puzzled by the outcomes this game spits out from season to season. I have never seen before the past two seasons GKs producing the miraculous saves they have been producing while the amount of missed easy as well as less easy shots produced by the attackers. Obviously, there are a lot of different things that have changed in the simulator's interpretative mind.