Like Tree13Likes
  • 5 Post By Highlife
  • 1 Post By Awe Imoleayo Peter
  • 1 Post By Ποσιδονας
  • 3 Post By dave1311
  • 2 Post By SuperDunk
  • 1 Post By Jernet

Thread: Why is this forum dead? Have players left the game in such large numbers?

Why is this forum dead? Have players left the game in such large numbers?

I have been playing top eleven for 9 years now and in the past (2016-2021) and even before this time the forum was sprawling with members and there was constant activity. Right now however it seems like this forum is flat dead. I bet this post will be hardly read by around 8-9 people. Why has this happened?

Hahaha.... I came back to the game thinking I could get on here and catch up only to find it's dry🥹

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    khris likes this.

Addicted
    Sadly it's died. Ten years ago it was buzzing with activity and was a great read but now nothing.

The forum is dead because the game is dead.
    It's only about paying money for contests and mini games.
    At least half of the teams in Leagues are abandoned teams.
    Only some population from countries like Turkey, Indonesia, Vietnam remain to support the game.
    vinim likes this.

Yes, between 2013-2018 the forum was a hive of activity. The Admins engaged with the Community and it was a good source of information, discussion and debate. It even got a bit feisty at times. Nowadays there isn't much information coming via the forum, we only see it via T11 website or FB. And of course the amount of T11 groups on FB is a factor. Us Mods have tried to keep engaged and pushed for dialogue but it's not happening. As such disillusionment is now rife. My main gripe and something I've pushed for many times was to put the forum at the front of the game, not buried at the bottom of the Community Section. As such, most new Managers don't even know it exists. The game sure is not what it was.

Sent from my CPH2449 using Tapatalk
    Jernet, arthurknows and Altiplano like this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 123
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Addicted
    Between 2013-2018 there was something to discuss. Nowdays it's all the same. Tactical wise it's the same it was in 2014. So what can we discuss here? This forum is only complain section.

Addicted
    Dave1311 that is so true, I've been playing for 14 years and had to ask where the link for the forum was. A proper link on the community feed page would be better than a tiny icon that nobody knows what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlife View Post
    I have been playing top eleven for 9 years now and in the past (2016-2021) and even before this time the forum was sprawling with members and there was constant activity. Right now however it seems like this forum is flat dead. I bet this post will be hardly read by around 8-9 people. Why has this happened?
    Simple explanaitions:

The community has moved on facebook since it s handier for people to post their results. Here even the uploading part feels ancient.
    The game has changed, the formations that used to work don t anymore, unless your team is much better, so the game shifted more to P2W than it was.
    There are no more giveaways on the forum, that thing brought some activity as well.
    vinim and arthurknows like this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Famous
    Uploading pics are so more time eating on the forum also... better make official forum on FB

Yep, this forum is pretty dead nowadays. I do still try to contribute the odd rant now and then, especially when some sh** doesn’t work …, but the forum is beginning to have the stale smell of a long-closed crypt …
    arthurknows likes this.