Thread: Offers for players….why can’t I make them?

Offers for players….why can’t I make them?

I have tried to make offers for players in a few leagues and an association member even gave me a heads up that they were looking to sell some and I just can’t make an offer but yet others can offer on my players….any ideas why?

Rookie
    I noticed this too also on the negotiation part of the transfer page they only ave low star people up fr sale BUT omeone made a offer for 1 of my 140+ rating player and i have no idea how

Famous
    That is why I never waste my time on searching for players.. because I can not bid anyway

Addicted
    You can make offers only when the player is around 95-99%. So because of these stupid league levels they see your 140% or whatever player as 95-99%.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    You can make offers only when the player is around 95-99%. So because of these stupid league levels they see your 140% or whatever player as 95-99%.
    So you are saying if i look at the team selling and their evel is high the player will be much higher that the 95-99%?

Addicted
    You can buy or sell player who is no higher than 99%.
    But because of league levels - let's say your 109% player for some managers could be seen as 99% and for others your 39% player could be seen as 99%.

A manager in the association I’m in wanted to have a clear out and he told me of a player he was open to letting go and I think he was 50-60% and I couldn’t put in an offer, so I tried a few teams in my league and lower and regardless of the players level my offer button was never able to work ….it’s weird

Addicted
    You can buy only 99% player. But you can sell lower or higher quality player if other manager see your player as 99%. Maybe i cant explain well.
    Look for this - https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...g-players.html. A bit outdated but still very useful.