Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By drazen vtc
  • 1 Post By Jamie56
  • 1 Post By maloukees
  • 1 Post By Francois Mourocq

Thread: New player's individual tiers are absolutely insane!

Addicted

New player's individual tiers are absolutely insane!

I was expecting an improvement since they've updated visual of player profiles, but it seems your greed has no end. it hasn't been officially announced yet, but you might be looking at the newest pay to win product of nordeus sales team. Wow.

New player's individual tiers are absolutely insane!-addtext_07-16-03.08.39.jpg

Addicted
    how to get that? cant find it on my top players, maybe reason can be i dont spend € and not access on high ammount of free tokens
    maloukees and vinim like this.

These new tiers seem crazy! I just wondering how much investment it takes to get a player profile like that. Retro Bowl College
    vinim likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie56 View Post
    These new tiers seem crazy! I just wondering how much investment it takes to get a player profile like that. Retro Bowl College
    exactly how much real money they have to invest into this game??
    vinim likes this.

I thought I give it a go paid £9.99 and nothing as you said a waste of money?

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy1956 View Post
    I thought I give it a go paid £9.99 and nothing as you said a waste of money?
    Just re-read it! And its only for the teams that spend a lot of money. So for teams like mine we got no chance and I have wated my money!

Apprentice
    Now, you will be able to progress your player up to 180% only by the usual methods of training, personal trainer, etc. Beyond that you will have to buy gems which will improve the key attributes according to various percentages. (rare 10%, elite 30%, stellar 50%, master 80% and epic 120%), the more you pay, the higher you go.
    RaiKo likes this.