Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Need some advice for tomorrow's match

Need some advice for tomorrow's match

I'm facing this opponent tomorrow

We both have similar teams, mine is little better...

First match:

His team is much better now

Any advice ?

anyone ?

4-1-4-1? tricky..
    ✰✰OCFP✰✰

Banned
    yup, 4-1-4-1 motivated. wingers red arrows, DL/DR red arrows
    attacking, mixed attack, zonal, normal tackle, mixed passing, no counter, no offsides.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    yup, 4-1-4-1 motivated. wingers red arrows, DL/DR red arrows
    attacking, mixed attack, zonal, normal tackle, mixed passing, no counter, no offsides.
    I'd go 3n-1-4w-1-1, defensive, focus middle, zonal, mixed (or long), counter. Blue on MCs & DMC, red on MR, ML and AMC

Better yet, do some serious FA shopping tonight and upgrade that team. You should be able to find plenty of 1 or 2 token buys at this time of season.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    I'd go 3n-1-4w-1-1, defensive, focus middle, zonal, mixed (or long), counter. Blue on MCs & DMC, red on MR, ML and AMC

Better yet, do some serious FA shopping tonight and upgrade that team. You should be able to find plenty of 1 or 2 token buys at this time of season.
    I agree with you that 3N-1-4-1-1 is most likely a better option, but whatever formation it is, Betjulai needs to be the left DC to counter his scout ST, with Brunklik in the middle to help out.

There is triple coverage no matter what you do so short passes up the middle to the AMC and ST would probably be best.
    Attacking, not defensive, since he should be at home he will have more possession this way. No counter, no offsides. Red arrows on ML/MR.

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post

Perhaps 3N-1-4-2 would be a better formation to use. I don't fancy the AMC vs 2 DMCs, rather have the 2 STs vs the wide defence.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Perhaps 3N-1-4-2 would be a better formation to use. I don't fancy the AMC vs 2 DMCs, rather have the 2 STs vs the wide defence.
    It is a tough call no matter what. I like the short passing on the 1-1 up the middle though.

I just played that formation vs a 4-4-2 classic and dominated possession, and this formation he is up against is a bit more defensive 3-5-2, and can be treated as a 3-4-1-2.

Anyways, you cant miss with playing either. Well the NGE can have a say, but I think the formation should win.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    It is a tough call no matter what. I like the short passing on the 1-1 up the middle though.

I just played that formation vs a 4-4-2 classic and dominated possession, and this formation he is up against is a bit more defensive 3-5-2, and can be treated as a 3-4-1-2.

Anyways, you cant miss with playing either. Well the NGE can have a say, but I think the formation should win.
    Personally, I look at it like AMC vs DMC and ST vs defenders. If the opponent has a weakness in the defence i would avoid the AMC and have more strikers. But I think either formation could still work.

I'm not a fan of using players when they are not needed, example being when I'm up against a 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond, I tend not to use DL/DR since I'm playing against a narrow formation. 3 DCs is enough and you can use the extra player in midfield or as a striker.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Thank you guys, you helped me a little to change my formation...

This was my starting team, I took off my AMC and add one more MC instead...

But unfortunately this is what happened in third minute...

I wasn't playing hard tackling style... I substitute Tancev (ST) with AMC, I didn't have another MC on the bench.

I thought that I'll lose this match, but surprisingly before the halftime break, my team was leading the match with 3-0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast