Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Top Eleven Unofficial F.A.Q. (Please Read)

thanks, this is my third season in top eleven, i have a problem for 2 season now,
    i wonder to know any way to change the league match time at home?

Quote Originally Posted by afc_hin View Post
    thanks, this is my third season in top eleven, i have a problem for 2 season now,
    i wonder to know any way to change the league match time at home?
    Look at your fixture list and click on the clock symbol and you change it for 2T
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Look at your fixture list and click on the clock symbol and you change it for 2T
    thanks, it's only effect in a single match. i want to change the whold season.

Quote Originally Posted by afc_hin View Post
    thanks, it's only effect in a single match. i want to change the whold season.
    You might have to change your nationality and country your based to a player in the game that has the nationality of the times you desire for your home matches. But this won't change your K.O. times until next season.

You might have to change your nationality and country your based to a player in the game that has the nationality of the times you desire for your home matches. But this won't change your K.O. times until next season.
    Thank you for your answer, July.
    But I have still faced this problem although I had changed nationality and country last two season. All of my home league matches are around 2:30AM so that I can't manage. So disappointed for this.
    Please advice me if you have solution for this problem.

Cheer.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Lion View Post
    Thank you for your answer, July.
    But I have still faced this problem although I had changed nationality and country last two season. All of my home league matches are around 2:30AM so that I can't manage. So disappointed for this.
    Please advice me if you have solution for this problem.

Cheer.
    I'd get in touch with nordeus support, Nordeus Support and state you would like to move match times because the system always allowcates them to a time your normally asleep.

I'd get in touch with nordeus support, Nordeus Support and state you would like to move match times because the system always allowcates them to a time your normally asleep.
    I'd asked to Nordeus support last season. Their suggestion is changed one by one match.
    Moreover, before starting of this new season, I changed nationality and country however, all of my home matches are still around 2:30 AM.
    Some of my frd matches are very good time and they can manage every matches. Even though I changed country like my frd, my home matches are sleeping time.
    Please advice me if you have solution.

Thanks.

Pro
    Its 7 days before they start auto selling to clear debt? i Won to many auctions and i cant figure out who to sell!

Can someone explain me why some of my players are so poor performance?
    I gave them some rest and mentality is very good but their performance very poor.
    How can I made all of my player to get good performance?

I'm currently level 4 now, i bought player ages 18 39 quality, i bought numbered of rest pack with power training, i find out that keep training until the quality that u needed then only add those stats eventually u will gain those skill point faster than after u add those stats point.
    for example quality 39 power training -3%, -6%, -9% u will get 2 skill point
    whereas, quality 40 with same condition u probably get 1.5 skill point although on the screen it will show for quality 39 might get +35 from last training and quality 40 will get +40 from last training.

my current squad is enough for me to win this season, im planning to get my 18 years old player into quality 50 by end of this season but problem is i find out that every player has a max limit of it like you only add your stats until certain limit for example attack 58.6 now average whereas you cant anymore. is it available for me to up stats again once it reach higher level?

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast