Thread: game engine cheat mode

Dreamer

game engine cheat mode

When are we as players of this game gonna say enough is enough,once again out of CUP to a side with a non present manager at either game,lost 1st leg 2-3 away from home fair enough i say, 2nd leg oppo side with non present manager clearly playing very defensive tactics i go 2-0 up then suddenly game engine cheat mode comes in after 60 mins of game animation i get injury,as usual clear sign of game engine calculation change,straight away oppo gets free kick and scores and suddenly oppo side playing now clearly a attacking mode and score 2 more goals out of CUP in the blink of an eye and to add to the clear cheat mode going on oppo gets breakaway goal as i go out all attack and match freezes at that point and ends yet when score is shown it becomes 2-3 to oppo what happened to their 4th goal ?????
    and as usual secret game engine cheat code for you was never going to win that match "our players went missing,but we still missed chances" what they left the field after 60 mins and went for an early bath ??

Rix
    Rookie
    were the players tired? (condition at start and might be high pressing etc during the match).

might be opponent set counter attack on.

had you changed strategy at/after 60 min?
    and what was the position and rating of injured player?

(just asking)

Dreamer
    nope of the above i even changed kick off time so team would be full strength exc,it happens all to often sometimes you can spot the cheat almost at the beginning of match, missed shot/ injury to player early.In the CUP match it happened after 60 mins the clue being the player injury followed almost immediately by free kick for oppo then the game clearly changed the oppos playing style once it happens you can do nothing and the biggest laugh being the oppos 4th goal that did not register

Addicted
    iansyorkcityfc, this weekend i lost and incredible game to a side less than 20% from me on a league match, no point coming to the forum to complain, its a sign i have to turn my tactic around, spetitally because the team shwed signs they weren't playing well.

Tactic changed made a decent game in associations and in a friendly, lets see how second leg goes, you can do it! stop blaming the system

Dreamer
    i've played the game long enough to spot the predictable game engine cheats etc yes i know bad results happen in real football so its part of the game,as many have said in this forum once it starts during game no amount of changing formation/tactics will change the result