Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: NORDEUS has to do a better job!

I still don't get why u have to spend 12 tokens to place down a minimum offer. Thinking about it, why would I offer $3.98 Mil and 24 tokens when you're only getting 14 of them? That's pretty much why I don't use it. :/

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gtmsnba13 View Post
    I still don't get why u have to spend 12 tokens to place down a minimum offer. Thinking about it, why would I offer $3.98 Mil and 24 tokens when you're only getting 14 of them? That's pretty much why I don't use it. :/
    14T? Most likely in your situation, it costs 6T to make the initial bid, which goes to Nordeus upon a successful transaction. Then you offer 9T which is doubled and this extra goes to Nordeus, again, for a grand total of 24T. The seller only gets the 9T and 15T goes to Nordeus, which is a HUGE waste. But looking at the other side, if you want a 5* player, most will have to pay 15-25T for anything worth it.

but I have been known to hold onto a bid where the idiot put ZERO tokens a few times. It just stops the popups and teaches him to be more careful when you are throwing tokens, or a lack thereof, at someone that plays seriously.

In this case, he kept offering ZERO tokens and money well below his worth, immediately after I rejected it. OVER 10 times!!! You think he would get the message that I would not accept that stupid ****ing offer, but you are correct in that he was a NOOB and didnt know any better, but hopefully he comes on the forum and learns how to play this game properly.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123