Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: No Goalkeeper

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Rome, Italy, Italy
    Posts
    12

    No Goalkeeper

    I think it's not right that team that during a game get goalkeeper injury or red card, so they play without goalkeeper for all the match doesn't get any penalty payment. This game works strange, goalkeepers are almost useless (they keep the ball rarely, sometimes on corner or free kick), in action the most of shot are stopped from defenders. So the player without goalkeeper don't get goal, cause defenders save the goal. In real match playing without goalkeeper means 10 - 0 or more. so please fix it.
    cracicot likes this.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    LOL, so true.

    Yet ANOTHER person asking Nordeus for the obvious fix.

    When Nordeus...WHEN? At least notify us that a fix is in the works. You cant even do that???

  3. #3
    Dreamer kullehh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    kosovo
    Posts
    364
    this game is 100 % unreal , its all fake , players non stop 1 vs1 with keeper this is far from fooball i call this basketball
    (*_*)

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by kullehh View Post
    this game is 100 % unreal , its all fake , players non stop 1 vs1 with keeper this is far from fooball i call this basketball
    LOL, basketball isnt even a real sport! Seriously. Boringest facking game EVER! if I wanted to watch a bunch of black guys put balls in a hole, I would watch PORN!
    kullehh likes this.

  5. #5
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    531
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    LOL, basketball isnt even a real sport! Seriously. Boringest facking game EVER! if I wanted to watch a bunch of black guys put balls in a hole, I would watch PORN!
    Try not to make me laugh while in work, haha.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

    Career Progress:

    League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

  6. #6
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by scarneval View Post
    I think it's not right that team that during a game get goalkeeper injury or red card, so they play without goalkeeper for all the match doesn't get any penalty payment. This game works strange, goalkeepers are almost useless (they keep the ball rarely, sometimes on corner or free kick), in action the most of shot are stopped from defenders. So the player without goalkeeper don't get goal, cause defenders save the goal. In real match playing without goalkeeper means 10 - 0 or more. so please fix it.
    If the GK is injured or sent off and not substituted, then one of the outfield players plays as the GK.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  7. #7
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird Hewitt View Post
    Try not to make me laugh while in work, haha.
    why where do you work ? A MORGUE

  8. #8
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    531
    Quote Originally Posted by spornybol View Post
    why where do you work ? A MORGUE
    An office, which is the last place you went to burst out laughing when you're not supposed to be viewing the T11 forum.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

    Career Progress:

    League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

  9. #9
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird Hewitt View Post
    An office, which is the last place you went to burst out laughing when you're not supposed to be viewing the T11 forum.
    So i`m close enough lol

  10. #10
    Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    858
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird Hewitt View Post
    An office, which is the last place you went to burst out laughing when you're not supposed to be viewing the T11 forum.
    Get your boss to play T11 and you'll be allowed to view T11 forum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast