Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: To hell with nordeus !

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    83

    To hell with nordeus !

    It is boring!

    I have an excellent team, I've spent a lot of f*cking token for it.
    I take care that all players are fit etc.
    I am playing different systems when necessary.
    I am watching the games and change things if necessary.

    Now it comes: One day the team plays excellent - all players 7,8 even 9. Next day - after a good rest - full fit and with best moral same players play 4,5,6.

    And whatever changes I make during the game - effect = 00,00

    If one fails, OK, two... maybe... but the whole team forgot from one day to the next how to play?
    Scout and Worldclass players!
    RIDICULOUS!!!!!

    This reduces planning security to almos nil. Ideal situation for managing a team.

    Reason is obviously that Nordeus on purpose penalizes stronger teams on a regular base in important matches against weaker teams to keep the games and championships exiting

    I am spending a lot of time and money to keep my team in good shape and competitive.
    I am not interested in some "virtual exitement" created by a greedy company that gives sh*t about their clients!

    I simply feel betrayed by that company...




    BTW:
    I simply call it fraud, if someone promises "will increase audience" (if you build a new garage) and you do not get a larger audience only because you always have the audience Nordeus defined as the maximum possible in a certain level.

    I simply call it swindle if my team 3 hour rest ends 2min 30 sec. before a game and due to the fact, that the players are on their way to the field they do not get the 5% strength...

    What a funny "coincidence" that the game is set to such time...

    These are only some of the facts that are so boring and annoying, that I start to loose the pleasure I used to take out of this game.


    NORDEUS! STOP TO CHEAT YOUR CLIENTS!!!!
    Last edited by guido; 05-23-2013 at 04:03 PM.
    aiureah likes this.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    299
    If you have idea what people they have in "tehnical team" you will understand why all this happened.They cant make 1 simple chek you want want to do something more complicated..... i had bad luck to face their "suport moron team " and now i know why all is so strange.I make my choise i will not spend money anymore and will stop loose my time and nerves with ppl who can think only for money but cant do nothing to deserve them.

  3. #3
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    202
    bla bla bla ... stop bitching or go play pacman

  4. #4
    VIP pnr8555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    3,483
    Don't rant too much or they will shut T11 down, as you will have to go and play rubbish games...

    AEPRE FC

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by avenger View Post
    bla bla bla ... stop bitching or go play pacman
    Which is it? Do you want them to play Sims or Pacman?

    Classy post! Shows great maturity and insight. Oh yeah, great addition to the conversation, well thought out...adds value to the thread.
    aiureah likes this.

  6. #6
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by avenger View Post
    bla bla bla ... stop bitching or go play pacman

    "Wise man", you either play without spending for token or you dont pay them with money you have to work for...

  7. #7
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Don't rant too much or they will shut T11 down, as you will have to go and play rubbish games...
    What a nice perspective that Nordeus could stop cheating their clients by shutting down...

    And dont worry, there are other soccer management simulations... without Mourinho as highpaid figurehead but giving a pretty good first impression...

  8. #8
    VIP pnr8555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    3,483
    Quote Originally Posted by guido View Post
    What a nice perspective that Nordeus could stop cheating their clients by shutting down...

    And dont worry, there are other soccer management simulations... without Mourinho as highpaid figurehead but giving a pretty good first impression...
    Talking about shutting down games, many companies did that such as the most recent one, Playfish is about to close their company as they are retiring (shutting down) Pet Society, etc. Playdom also did this 2/3 years ago to Social City, ESPNU College Town, etc...

    Look at Zynga, they are a very quality company, they can manage to earn more revenues from players and more players playing their games every day, such as all the Ville games. Nordeus might stands a chance to rival Zynga, as Zynga never shut down ANY of their games...

    Who is better?

    AEPRE FC

  9. #9
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    83
    NEWS:

    After having posted here and in another thread very offensive against Nordeus, I am just loosing with my 73pts team against a 62 pts team 2:5 or so.... Have to say, that my team in all those 10 seasons I was playing NEVER received 5 goals in a match.

    If there are still some naiv people here in this forum who believe, that Nordeus is not interfearing the game and betraying their clients, should visit a doctor.

    That was it for me.

    Finally: I will definitely WORK , that public learns about Nordeus cheating and betraying. And as editor in chief of a computermagazine I have the possibilies to do so. I will warn public and I will show alternatives.

  10. #10
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520
    Quote Originally Posted by guido View Post
    NEWS:

    After having posted here and in another thread very offensive against Nordeus, I am just loosing with my 73pts team against a 62 pts team 2:5 or so.... Have to say, that my team in all those 10 seasons I was playing NEVER received 5 goals in a match.

    If there are still some naiv people here in this forum who believe, that Nordeus is not interfearing the game and betraying their clients, should visit a doctor.

    That was it for me.

    Finally: I will definitely WORK , that public learns about Nordeus cheating and betraying. And as editor in chief of a computermagazine I have the possibilies to do so. I will warn public and I will show alternatives.
    if ? you are the EDITOR IN CHIEF of a computer magazine ( LOL ) then you would worded above post better and not moan but say how to improve and your spelling and punctuation would be a lot better
    Last edited by spornybol; 05-24-2013 at 03:22 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast