Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: What happens when you have a problem with Nordeus

Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    For every one of your examples of making leagues 'exciting' there are many more that are not. July is 7 points ahead, I am 10 points clear of the 2nd place...
    I'm 9 points ahead now after todays games... BUT the main point about this topic is...

NORDEUS GIVE BACK THE 31 TOKENS TO THE OP LOST IN A NEGOTIATIONS BUG!!!
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    For every one of your examples of making leagues 'exciting' there are many more that are not. July is 7 points ahead, I am 10 points clear of the 2nd place...
    Just for example July is token player he spend a lot of tokens and is normal to be on top.My team too is created with tokens my older player on the field is 21 years old.I have 7 Nordeus player from 1-st day.Old players know what mean this players they are all young,most of them with SA fast trainer,expensive,and almost all time with big rating.I think that this players is much better than scouts ,i have won almost all leage and CL with them so far.Before my request i was 1-st in leage with 5 point clear after request i am 2-nd 7 points behind 1st...I won vs 1-st easy with my reservs 3:0(I had a match for the CL 20 min later and i keep my top player for CL) but this was before my request about bug

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by chakalat View Post
    Just for example July is token player he spend a lot of tokens and is normal to be on top.My team too is created with tokens my older player on the field is 21 years old.I have 7 Nordeus player from 1-st day.Old players know what mean this players they are all young,most of them with SA fast trainer,expensive,and almost all time with big rating.I think that this players is much better than scouts ,i have won almost all leage and CL with them so far.Before my request i was 1-st in leage with 5 point clear after request i am 2-nd 7 points behind 1st...I won vs 1-st easy with my reservs 3:0(I had a match for the CL 20 min later and i keep my top player for CL) but this was before my request about bug
    If you recall my message from 30 minutes ago, I agreed with you on why you lost your games. I was then replying to a different theory which was to make leagues exciting which I disagree with.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I'm 9 points ahead now after todays games... BUT the main point about this topic is...

NORDEUS GIVE BACK THE 31 TOKENS TO THE OP LOST IN A NEGOTIATIONS BUG!!!

Hahahahaha you suport me .I will not leave this story,i will not stop spam all topics until they fix the problem,of course they will not see more money from me but i want my 31 tokens back! I pay for them and i want them back !I wait them enough 2 weeks they give me insane answers its absurd.if need I will open 100000 topics here and will send 100000 request but i want my 31 tokens back !!!!

Banned
    If you recall my message from 30 minutes ago, I agreed with you on why you lost your games. I was then replying to a different theory which was to make leagues exciting which I disagree with.
    I agree with you if you spend money for tokens you will be almost all time in top.Yes you can loose some strange game but this is not big problem,in the end of season you will won leage for CL harder depends of tokens.I agree too that is normal to loose some time from weak teams but not every game.I see many people who wonder why lose when they have 5* team and their opponent have 3*-4* but most of them just buy 5* player who can be crap.Some ask why two 5* players same age have diferent price, i think that most expensive have better quality and i always buy expensive players and this has proved to be true.But now i am confused not only by the game and by the attitude of Nordeus.

NOthing more to expect from nordeus' lazy asses. Welcome to the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    NOthing more to expect from nordeus' lazy asses. Welcome to the club.
    Nordeus Reputation... Let's make game and let the money roll in and not make many changes to the game or accept there is problems.
    cracicot likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by chakalat View Post
    First of all i need to say that i play this **** long time ago.I am 13 lvl and i meet many time strange results,but never like last few days. Before 2 weeks I had a problem with bug wich Nordeus lol tehnical team can not fix and after my request a have realy cool results
    Attachment 7022Attachment 7023Attachment 7024Attachment 7025

I i lost all my games from weakers team than main.Happened to me before but 1-2 time per season and I take it as a pretty normal.So i have question Is this revenge because I had not kept silence and I have created a job for you or you just want me to quit in order not to think about me anymore?

PS:I forgot to say about 6 player with injuries for 3 games :X

Try to change/variate your formation, see if it improves. You could also try to not change orders from game to game, since it has a negative impact on the injury % and numbers of bookings.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Rookie
    Maybe your team is not so strong...
    What I mean is: In my league there are two teams that are exceptional strong (level 10 more than 70 pts = 6 stars) then there are some 67-69 teams and the rest is between 58 and 65. The interesting thing is, that the two best teams are struggling that frequently against weak teams, that this cannot happen unintended by coincidence...
    If this would happen unintended by coincidence that would mean, that the whole code behind the game is grap!
    Now, but if this is intended, then I have to ask myself, why I am spending money for token and why I am trying to make my team stronger. Because then the whole thing is a pure waste of time and money....
    At least in higher levels...
    But then again this would mean, they give you all chances in the beginning (I won the Cup 5x the Ligue 6x CL 2x plus 2x runner up league 1 cup and one 3rd CL) and then slowly start to turn you down when it comes to the moment, where you already have invested and basically dont want to stop. I mean, this is the mentality of drug-dealers !

Well, I lost the second game today with my 73,5 playing team against a 62 team (or so) with 69% Ball possession, lots more shots on goal and wide until min 82. Then the opponent made his goal (with his shot Nr. 2 on goal) and - to level the thing a little bit, got 4 more shots on goal where I do not know how he could, because all messages said, that my players had the ball....

It was so obvious that the program simply had me to loose just to avoid, that I get the chance to win the league for a 5th time in a row.
    So what to hell am I still doing in that game?

OK, my team is that good, that it will last for another 2 seasons or so.... But I will leave after this season and definitely not give a cent to this rabble anymore...

AND I ONLY CAN RECOMMEND TO ALL HERE TO DO THE SAME!
    Last edited by guido; 05-23-2013 at 09:18 PM.
    cracicot likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Try to change/variate your formation, see if it improves. You could also try to not change orders from game to game, since it has a negative impact on the injury % and numbers of bookings.
    I play 11 seasons with 1 formation 4-4-2.I read some crap about counter but belive me its not work.4-1-2-1-2 need to counter my formation but i won vs players with this formation in CL easy.Their teams was close to main but i won all games.Results has only one depending TOKENS.If you spend money you will won if not Nordeus make you thier fish in 1-st few lvl when all is easy.I mean abadonded teams who you can crash without any transfers.
    Also like i say Nordeus tehnical team can not make one simple chek the movement of tokens on 1 player,you realy belive that they can make more complex things?
    I am sure that they put teams in 3 diferent categories:
    1. Players who buy tokens they have bigger chance for win .
    2. Players who play for free -they won some prizes but if they not start buy tokens in high lvl cant win
    3. Abadonded teams,Norderus teams,players who dont care about game and login time to time( i have 1 in my friend list who make 1-2 transfer per season,never watch games and loose almost all game but still is active)this teams exist to loose almost all games.
    Counter formation ? I believe more in Santa Claus,no one can prove to me that this works.
    i can give you example how all work.I have alt account for friendly games,ofc i dont care about this acc its 4lvl without any transfers.i win usually with more than 5 goals playing with reservs. But this season i lost with my top players ! 9 lvl diference,alt team have not ST and GK onlu MC,DC etc.Do not try to look for logic or to convince me that this thing works properly.Like i say I understand what the possibilities of the technical team.All is random, no managers skils,no counter ****s,only tokens is importnant.
    Sad story game can be much much more better,good project but very very poor support

PS:And more sad for me becouse i was stuped fish and give them some money last 1 year, its my last time when i spend money for games but i still want my 31 TOKENS BACK !!!
    Last edited by chakalat; 05-23-2013 at 10:22 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast