Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Anyone bought tokens or players from scout list before?

Its just for showing im not using those red arrows just for amr and aml

3-1-3-2-1?? Bit of a mad form there.

I've bought 4 scouts over 2 seasons. They have been great, I have stormed through league 2 easily. I'm prepping the team for the bigger leagues really. Some say don't buy scouts until season 3 or 4, as the lower league ones aren't great. Well, throw some power training on top and they can be.

This is one of mine, brought in start of this season. As you can see I topped him up to world class from training and playing - He has scored 9 goals from 17 games and has been MOTM twice, and never dipped below a 7 for any game. And he's a defender!

Anyone bought tokens or players from scout list before?-danilov.jpg

If you're buying, make sure you don't just jump at the juiciest first one you see, go for positions you badly need to strengthen up and make sure they have a special ability that you will benefit most from. In this case he had free kick specialty, none of my other players had. So obviously I set him to take free kicks in the orders, and that's where he gets the goals. Another scout I got is an AMC with shadow striker abilities, he's also done very well.

I have one dud though. A MC, who's supposed to be a playmaker, but he gets injured every second game before making any impact. That's the gamble.

It works great for 4-1-2-1-2 i know it looks mad but it works

Quote Originally Posted by Husein Yılmaz View Post
    It works great for 4-1-2-1-2 i know it looks mad but it works
    80% of scouts buyers play this formation .. they often struggle facing my 4-1-4-1 which change to 451V
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Gaule View Post
    3-1-3-2-1?? Bit of a mad form there.

I've bought 4 scouts over 2 seasons. They have been great, I have stormed through league 2 easily. I'm prepping the team for the bigger leagues really. Some say don't buy scouts until season 3 or 4, as the lower league ones aren't great. Well, throw some power training on top and they can be.

This is one of mine, brought in start of this season. As you can see I topped him up to world class from training and playing - He has scored 9 goals from 17 games and has been MOTM twice, and never dipped below a 7 for any game. And he's a defender!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Danilov.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	61.9 KB 
ID:	7147

If you're buying, make sure you don't just jump at the juiciest first one you see, go for positions you badly need to strengthen up and make sure they have a special ability that you will benefit most from. In this case he had free kick specialty, none of my other players had. So obviously I set him to take free kicks in the orders, and that's where he gets the goals. Another scout I got is an AMC with shadow striker abilities, he's also done very well.

I have one dud though. A MC, who's supposed to be a playmaker, but he gets injured every second game before making any impact. That's the gamble.
    tbh i agree about 3rd and 4th level as best time to try buying scouts .. is a waste of money and tokens to PT them in league 1 or 2
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away

Maybe, but I was only told this recently, [think it was July 4th on here said it] already had bought those scouts. Still, they have helped me dominate the league, without any fuss. SO I'll be in the champ's league next season and will be glad I have them as a back-bone.

Maybe, but I was only told this recently, already had bought those scouts. Still, they have helped me dominate the league, without any fuss. SO I'll be in the champ's league next season and will be glad I have them as a back-bone.
    tbh i dominated league 1 & 2 without any scout
    bought my first scout at league 3 bcz there was a team with scouts player in my league
    i bought 4 Scouts overall in last 4 seasons.. and now i rather PT 18yo and turn them into scouts for longer once you PT them , they are more cost effective than PT a scout, well that is what am testing right now .. have all my 18 & 19 yo scouts now . my plan is to make them 7* and then leave them and see how much they can remain as scouts afterwards only by training and match gained skills without PT
    i only buy now scouts, if i seen AMR/MR/DMR type of players in the list bcz it give me alot of flexibility during a match, the rest can be done by PT 18yo players
    Yinhung likes this.

When do you start to get youngsters in?

I've been buying clever lately, only hitting the market when there's good young players 22+ skill [level 2 remember] .. and they are easy train up. Have some up to 26 now, just from training and coming in as subs.

When do you start to get youngsters in?

I've been buying clever lately, only hitting the market when there's good young players 22+ skill [level 2 remember] .. and they are easy train up. Have some up to 26 now, just from training and coming in as subs.
    not a token buyer .. so am avoiding first 10 days unless someone is 18 with SA and high end training learner
    after 10 days i start signing gems for 1-3 Tokens and all tokens saved is going towards green bags
    here is my current team, none scout bought this season, one in red, i bought 3-4 days ago and almost scout now 5-20 skills points far from being a scout ..
    http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/8210/shwantems6.jpg

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thon View Post
    Its not a fact sry to say its just crac who is a great expert of the game as he is the man that know it all,he should win all his games as well as run the company.
    Wow, thanks! And it is fact. If you want to believe otherwise, keep your head buried in the sand.
    thon likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast